PDA

View Full Version : I want to join =O Blaze Striker ( Actualized )

Blaze
04-15-2010, 05:48 PM
KSF Application Template [MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING]

Please fill out your application if you wish to enlist in the KSF Clan.

First Name: Juan Pablo

CSS Username: Blaze ¤ ?tr?ker

Steam ID: I dont have one =P

Steam Account Name: N/A

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 1 - 2 Years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 1 - 2 Years ( i only play surf =P )

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 1 - 2 Years ( i only play in ksf or toxic )

List of Skill Maps Completed: Fruits - Jack | Vegetables - Cabagge | Forfiden Tomb - 3 | Forfiden Tomb3 - 4| Surf_canisius i got to lv 5, i cant do lv 3 so pi pi tele me but i do lv 1 2 4 5 by myself| BHop_ Easy Reloaded | BHop- Moster Jam.. ect .

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I think ksf as good players , good admins and good members i think ksf is only for PROs so i want to join

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I have a loot of Friends, In school , in City ect , i show to my cousin the server i play on it too his name is BP Black if u meet him.... and my friends really like CSS i can show the server... and community.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Nop, but i have money and i can buy a new one =P

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? ..... no sorry i only like to play.. i dont like too much forums lol.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? Nop , i know how to write english but not very good how to spek ( im from colombia)

The applicant must then receive five acceptance posts by KSF Clan members and/or one acceptance by a head administrator of KSF. ok tnx

So this is my app tnx guys...

¤ ?tr?ker its not a clan its a name it sonds cool =D

Digital: i know u hate me but i wnat to be ur friend, and i know u will say no to this post cuz im non-steam : /

So tnx everyone hope u answer me =)

New Thing : today i beat Surf_Boring, last lv was hard but i get it ( trust me its the true ).

aImZ
04-15-2010, 05:58 PM
ya i think nonsteam is kinda problem
else: rly nice guy, plays often on the server. but like always...my condition for a yes is u complete some maps on the level of fruits or vegies or anything liek that

Blaze
04-15-2010, 06:10 PM
oky tnx aimz <3 tnx bro for ur opinion

Blaze
04-15-2010, 07:12 PM
and !top a fight map but i dont know the name :/

DigitalTerrorist
04-15-2010, 08:44 PM
No.

Blaze
04-15-2010, 09:31 PM
No. ok tnx for your opinion digital

wicked
04-15-2010, 10:39 PM
no

Daniel
04-16-2010, 08:04 AM
no

Blaze
04-16-2010, 01:22 PM
=O. .....

Blaze
04-16-2010, 06:59 PM
I beat surf_boring today and im so happy. last lv was so hard but i got it. its the true

aImZ
04-16-2010, 08:39 PM
if anyone can confirm that u get the yes from me
(get steam tho:P)