FenixNR
04-13-2010, 05:16 PM
First Name: Brandon

CSS Username: FenixNR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9408831

Steam Account Name: nrfenix

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): Since Beta

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): Since Beta

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: Played on it before and now so honestly no idea

List of Skill Maps Completed: Ummmm quite a few, but I haven't surfed in 6 months so I'm a little rusty.

Reason applying for KSF Clan: Good clan, good people, fun to be here.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: Always on whenever I'm home. I spend a lot of time here and want to continue.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? No, I have a lot of forums I participate on, just not this one.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? No

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan. (You cannot be in another clan while in KSF) NOPE

Explizit
04-14-2010, 09:39 AM
Im going to say yes, Hes been on the server alot lately uses his mic and a nice guy to play with. :)

Kaos
04-14-2010, 05:48 PM
was pretty cool when i surfed with him a year back. yes

Zentrix
04-23-2010, 03:31 AM
Hes been on the server alot lately [...] nice guy to play with

Alright. I agree with explizit, but being on a lot lately is far from being enough reason. Applicants should NOT be hasty regarding applications. For an istance, its the first time ive ever seen/noticed you on the server - lately. (im not online 24/7 though, but you know where im getting at) :).
Take a look on what we're searching for in viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1358 (http://forums.kamikazestrikeforce.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1358), evolv's post clearly points out how to be concidered a member - see ya around!

meh
04-23-2010, 04:32 PM
accepted, welcome to the clan ;)

.:Deadeye:.
04-23-2010, 09:02 PM
did he pass the tryout?