PDA

View Full Version : application aImZ

aImZ
03-15-2010, 11:22 AM
First Name: Tobias

CSS Username: aImZ (sometimes Xelos or 7)

Steam ID: gotta look this up, coming soon

Steam Account Name: OldGRindel

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 5 years (steam says April 2005)

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): uff, i started on DR about the time surf_drought (the first one) was released (before any ny_ maps where out)

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: mmh about a year i guess

List of Skill Maps Completed: many, some examples: fruits, vegies, animals, all amplitudes, deceptive, thembrium, mynah, this_njv,.....

Reason applying for KSF Clan: best surf server atm (the first one i play on constantly since DR went down), most members are cool, so i wanna be part of this community:)

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community:mmh im quite active so i could help ppl on the server (like "type respawn") or such things

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone:i have one but im usually listening to (MY) music

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? not yet, maybe in the future, although i dont like forums much

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? could, but im listening to music, so: no

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan. (You cannot be in another clan while in KSF) nope

DigitalTerrorist
03-15-2010, 11:26 AM
In the words of PAUL. "aimZ is the greatyiest!"

So, yes!

Paul
03-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Yessiiiiiiiir.

aImZ
03-15-2010, 11:31 AM
<3 u two

evolv
03-15-2010, 01:06 PM
aImZ has been surfing here as far back as I can remember. Really good surfer, meets the age limit, plus the clan needs moar German ppl so I say yes.

Zentrix
03-15-2010, 04:59 PM
aImZ goes way back, this will be one of the few applications lately i actually want to approve.
i'd say.. yes.

T!cK
03-15-2010, 05:56 PM
edit: nvm

Daniel
03-15-2010, 07:25 PM
For now it is a no. You have played on the server for a long time, but I want to see you in vent and talking on your mic before I say yes. I haven't seen you as much lately either. But I still like you so don't think that I dont lol. Just become more active within the community, not just the server, and it will be a yes.

aImZ
03-15-2010, 07:51 PM
thank you all for your nice comments:):):)

@ daniel: i had lot of exams in february so thats when iwasnt active...in march u couldve seen me, tho i havent seen u than either, maybe we got different online times;) well maybe im gonna be active in the forum now... but vent gotta wait at least until april when i go back to my own flat where my mic is:P

Relapse
03-16-2010, 08:28 AM
i want to say yes to :) so: yes xD