PDA

View Full Version : Atletic's application!

atletic
02-27-2010, 11:39 AM
(First off all: Sry for my bad english)

First Name: Joachim

CSS Username: Atletic

Steam ID:

Steam Account Name: Br0k3nt0e

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate):2 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate):1 and a half year

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: around 6-7 months

List of Skill Maps Completed: Not that great surfer, but i have a few surf map's completed. (all the easy one's like fruit's etc)

Reason applying for KSF Clan: Seems like a good clan. nice and funny people

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community:

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: I have a microphone, dont use it that much ( more like never, i'm more of a chat guy :P) Im a little embarrassed by my voice

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? No. But the time will come!

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? Never been on the Ventrilo, didnt even know that KSF had a Ventrilo :D

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan. (You cannot be in another clan while in KSF)
I'm in a friends clan named FA-Fusion aim. Willing to leave that clan for KSF

Well, that's it.

(I WILL FIND MY STEAM ID LATER, I'M AT A FRIEND RIGHT NOW THAT DONT HAVE STEAM INSTALLED ON HIS COMPUTER)
Reason for caps so ppl can see it

Phenom
02-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Id be happy if you joined, but id like to see you join our vent first and chill out abit more. If you spend 2 weeks in vent, its a definite yes from me.

Relapse
02-27-2010, 01:33 PM
ur a cool dude, and ur from norway (VIKING POWER!!!) and ur alot on the server so its a yes from me

atletic
04-10-2010, 06:26 AM
I actually forgot that I had made this application!
But a quick update - I have changed my nick to "forever"

atletic
04-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Cmon guys :oops: this App has been on the forum for almost 2 months!

wicked
04-12-2010, 11:20 AM
sorry still dont know u never seen u on vent

atletic
04-12-2010, 01:11 PM
I'm not on the vent, but i'm ALOT on the server!

Daniel
04-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Being on the server is not enough. Being active doesn't mean being on all the time, it means being on and talking and making an impression on us, which you haven't done yet. However, this can be a good thing for you because it means you haven't left a bad impression. Just talk some more and get to know us, and maybe I will vote yes, but for now, like everyone said, its a no.

wicked
04-13-2010, 01:59 AM
and i looked for your name all day today no sign of you no from me because of lies

atletic123
05-10-2010, 05:27 AM
Just close this thread. I dont play on KSF anymore. I've found a new server where there are people I can actually talk to without being called an idiot.

DigitalTerrorist
05-10-2010, 09:02 AM
Just close this thread. I dont play on KSF anymore. I've found a new server where there are people I can actually talk to without being called an idiot.

Idiot.

evolv
05-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Closed