PDA

View Full Version : Paul - KSF

Little Bunny Foo Foo
02-23-2010, 12:17 PM
So I'm sick today, and had finished reading some books, so I decided to play some CSS as it had been a while, so I'm like okay this seems like a good server, log on to hear Paul-KSF say something like ' fucking canadians'. I'm just thinking maybe he's not talking about me. The map was resistance I believe and an admin created a vote for surf_xiv_v2 or whatever it is. We go to it, and we start playing, so about the third round I get it to the top first, and I choose my favorite map to play, whatever no biggie right? Wrong big deal to Paul, why? He doesn't like it... next I see 'You have been kicked by the administrator'. I'm thinking okay that's weird, so I go back in and he does it again because I chose the same the map, so once again I come in. So for a few rounds I don't get up top first, but when I do, choose the same map, and bam 'You have been banned by the administrator'. I also made sure to read the motd to see this clan's policy's on admins, but fortunately admin abuse is not allowed on this server I was unable to record a demo but there were plenty of other people on the server who would hopefully vouch for me if they're honest. Anyways deal with this how you will

DigitalTerrorist
02-23-2010, 12:27 PM
1. That map had played 2x before you selected it, and everyone was annoyed with playing it.

2. The attitude you had was that of one who was trying to antagonize Paul.

3. There are 13 other maps you could have chosen, spamming maps is not fun for anyone.

4. It was only 30 minute ban, in the time you took to sign up and post, you would have been close to being unbanned.

Little Bunny Foo Foo
02-23-2010, 12:40 PM
If everyone was annoyed with playing it, rtv would've happened.
How was I trying to antagonize Paul? Just wanted to play the map in peace
Yes there are 13 other maps that I could've chosen however, if I did, I never would have played the one I liked we played a few more then three times? Did they get banned as well? And also hoe was I supposed to know how long the ban was?

T!cK
02-23-2010, 01:09 PM
I would take this seriously however;

1- I have seen many of these reports, and you sound a little butthurt trying to tell part of the truth, I won't believe a word you say until I see a demo.

2- Your name is Little Bunny Foo Foo, how the fuck do you expect any-one to take you seriously with that name?

Paul
02-23-2010, 02:51 PM
I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK

Little Bunny Foo Foo
02-23-2010, 04:06 PM
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/1 ... o-dem.html (http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/198173/demo-dem.html) raw demo file, about twenty minutes or so I think

DigitalTerrorist
02-23-2010, 05:47 PM
You said you were unable to record a demo. What is this link?

meh
02-23-2010, 06:01 PM
complaint noted.

Me and Evolve will start removing admin, and in extreme cases kicking people out of ksf if the admin abuse doesn't stop.

and btw... wtf is a little bunny foo foo???

Phenom
02-23-2010, 07:08 PM
I think im on bunny's side on this one... or in the grey between it. Im not sure on the circumstances surrounding this (too lazy to watch demo), but that was clearly admin abuse.

I think that we need to get the admins "taught" how to do it. Sometimes they just go "okay, we'll mute him". First off, Paul could have asked him to stop picking that map. A warning would have been suffice.

However, i do not know if paul asked, or any of the circumstances surrounding this, this is what i know just from reading the post.

DigitalTerrorist
02-23-2010, 08:07 PM
We said not to spam maps several times, as I do everytime XIV is played.

Little Bunny Foo Foo
02-24-2010, 06:08 AM
I think he did ask, but it was far from spamming the map, the demo I believe is about twenty minutes long, in which it was played once (until I was banned), however other maps had been played more then that... Also yeah I recorded a demo, thought I lost it though couldn't find it lol. And Little Bunny Foo Foo is from a children's nursery rhyme, I'm horrible coming up with names so I chose it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Bunny_Foo_Foo

evolv
02-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Its only a 30 minute ban but yes this is not acceptable behavior. If it happens again we will take action.