02-22-2010, 06:43 PM
First Name: Aubry

CSS Username: Ren Kaos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7306539

Steam Account Name: OrbyAbers

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 4 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 3 years

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 2 years

List of Skill Maps Completed: Don't remember since I finally got a new computer with a graphics card that isn't fried... I do remember Amplitude_Encore, I think Commune again, platinum, and more of the older skill maps.

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I was in it for a long while until my computer broke, then I got laptop and started playing again until I fried it's graphics card with a wii emulator. Just got a new computer and want to get back in. Loved playing with everyone, generally a good time and I love surf, especially skill surf even though I'm trying to regain the skill part.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: None, just made account.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes, Yes.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? Haven't had the chance.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? Never have but could easily.

Are you currently in another clan? Well, since I just went M.I.A. technically this one?

T!cK
02-22-2010, 06:58 PM
I would suggest spending more time on the server before you re-app, thanks.

EDIT- I saw you playing today, I have no doubt that you'll be accepted in little to no time, you use your mic alot and dont act like a child, a fastroute would be to use vent.

Daniel
02-22-2010, 06:59 PM
I would suggest spending more time on the server before you re-app, thanks.

meh
02-22-2010, 09:53 PM
application accepted, welcome back to the clan ren :)

ill hook u up wit admin next time i see you ingame, lemme know if u have any questions or anything.

penor
02-23-2010, 07:55 PM
old members should be accepted no questions asked...

meh
02-25-2010, 12:04 AM
well I like for them to play on the server for at least a week or 2 just so that I know they arn't just stopping in for admin.