PDA

View Full Version : Application Status: Kravual

kravual
02-04-2010, 11:06 PM
Please fill out your application if you wish to enlist in the KSF Clan.

First Name: Chris

CSS Username: Kravual

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10780832

Steam Account Name: Kravual

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): since it came out

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): a few months after it came out

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 0 Duration

List of Skill Maps Completed: Everyone that has been so easy that I can beat it

Reason applying for KSF Clan: So I can play with myself on the ventrilo 24/7

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: "play with myself on the ventrilo 24/7"

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: No fuck mics

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums?: No fuck forums

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo?: No fuck vent

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan. (You cannot be in another clan while in KSF): No, but a community called C|O|D

The applicant must then receive five acceptance posts by KSF Clan members and/or one acceptance by a head administrator of KSF: Im not an admin??? wtf is this question for

****AS A FINAL NOTE. WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR DEDICATED MEMBERS WHO WILL ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE WITHIN THE COMMUNITY, FORUMS, AND OPTIONALLY VENTRILO. DO NOT EXPECT TO JOIN KSF JUST TO GET ADMIN! IF YOU ARE EVEN GOING TO BOTHER APPLYING MAKE SURE YOUR READY TO BE IN THE CLAN FOR AWHILE. NEW POLICY ANYONE ACCEPTED INTO KSF WHO LEAVES LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER JOINING WILL BE BANNED.****: I'm immune to bans duh-.-

DigitalTerrorist
02-04-2010, 11:08 PM
<3 krav!

kravual
02-04-2010, 11:12 PM
<3 krav!

I will have to agree, and say <3 you back

Relapse
02-05-2010, 09:28 AM
kinda looks like u made this as a joke. so i say no, but if it wasnt a joke i would still say no ;)

Daniel
02-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Though your actual application is obviously a joke, I do believe you want to be in ksf. If that is the case, I say yes. You're in vent all the time and actually talk.

kravual
02-05-2010, 07:36 PM
kinda looks like u made this as a joke. so i say no, but if it wasnt a joke i would still say no ;)

This

Re-App

Please fill out your application if you wish to enlist in the KSF Clan.

First Name: Chris

CSS Username: Kravual

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10780832

Steam Account Name: Kravual

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): since it came out

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): a few months after it came out

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: I think a few weeks cant recall though

List of Skill Maps Completed: A few but cant actually remember their names

Reason applying for KSF Clan: So I can play with myself on the ventrilo 24/7 (Truth)

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: "play with myself on the ventrilo 24/7" (Truth)

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums?: Not Yet

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo?: yes

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan. (You cannot be in another clan while in KSF): No, but a community called C|O|D

Relapse
02-06-2010, 09:00 AM
ok that looks better :) its a yes from me now.

evolv
02-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Ok well you have been playing here for a while now and your in vent every day, not to mention you have gotten a couply vouchers from members. So ill say accepted.