PDA

View Full Version : App xK Blaze

Blaze
01-31-2010, 08:33 PM
KSF Application Template [MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING]

Please fill out your application if you wish to enlist in the KSF Clan.

First Name: Juan Pablo

CSS Username: [??] Blaze |RLD

Steam ID: I dont have one =P

Steam Account Name: N/A

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 1 - 2 Years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 1 - 2 Years ( i only play surf =P )

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 1 - 2 Years ( i only play in ksf or toxic )

List of Skill Maps Completed: Fruits - Jack | Vegetables - Cabagge | Forfiden Tomb - 3 | Forfiden Tomb3 - 4 | BHop_ Easy Reloaded | BHop- Moster Jam.. ect .

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I think ksf as good players , good admins and good members i think ksf is only for PROs so i want to join

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I have a loot of Friends, In school , in City ect , i show to my cousin the server i play on it too his name is xK Black if u meet him.... and my friends really like CSS i can show the server... and community.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Nop, but i have money and i can buy a new one =P

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? ..... no sorry i only like to play.. i dont like too much forums lol.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? Nop i , i say i only play in Surf servers i dont like maps like Dust or anything like that

The applicant must then receive five acceptance posts by KSF Clan members and/or one acceptance by a head administrator of KSF. ok tnx

So this is my app tnx guys...

chef. lack
01-31-2010, 10:38 PM
aren't you in...

xk?

and ventrillo isn't a server ;) well, it is, but not CSS

DigitalTerrorist
01-31-2010, 11:04 PM
I'll vouch for Blaze, he plays alot and can hold his own.

Blaze
02-01-2010, 02:33 PM
chef.lack man i only play in your server and yes im in xK and?? if i join i will have two clans any problem man?

evolv
02-01-2010, 08:26 PM
DENIED-----