PDA

View Full Version : RIP Juicy J

Daniel
01-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Hey, as some of you may or may not be aware, Juciy J from intox died back in October. Intox/css community just found out about it though. I personally did not really know him too well, but the few times I did play/talk to him he was a cool guy. The main reason I am making this though, is that I do NOT want to see any disrespect towards his memory or intox about this. I know some of you hate/dislike intox, but this is not the sort of thing you can make fun of them for. It is not cool to do something like that. I'm not asking you guys to be sad or to go hold hands with intox since their community is obviously going through a hard time, but please, be respectful. Thats all I'm asking.

razEr
01-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Wow, I played with him a couple times, but I didn't hear of this... R.I.P Juicy J<3

*GuNNER
02-14-2010, 10:58 PM
I just learned about his death from another thread. omfg :( Can't believe he died. He was the most awesome guy on intox and I was looking forward on playing with him like in the old days :( He was like only 20 or 21. Sad. Very Sad.

R.I.P Juicy J. <3