PDA

View Full Version : monkey's new stage (better then the other one LOL)

penis raptor
12-16-2009, 04:23 AM
Removed.

Daniel
12-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Wow that looks really good. I wouldnt change the looks, its fine the way it is. I'll play it now to see how it actually surfs, but I really am liking the way it looks.

T!cK
12-16-2009, 08:19 AM
Wow that looks really good. I wouldnt change the looks, its fine the way it is. I'll play it now to see how it actually surfs, but I really am liking the way it looks.

Not sure if you tried it yet, but it's really fun to play, smooth as fuck I feel like a pimp when im surfing it.

Zentrix
12-16-2009, 02:49 PM
You just made me one hell of a happy guy, because the previous one was bad...

penis raptor
12-16-2009, 10:08 PM

Why didn't u say that on my other stage.... i hate when ppl lie and say its a good map but its not lol. I don't take stuff like that offensive in my maps cause i do know i make shitty maps (maybe thats why i make shit maps, not many ppl tell me what to improve). I hope this one was alright, if you wish for me to improve just say lol.

unt0uch4bl3
12-17-2009, 08:26 AM

Why didn't u say that on my other stage.... i hate when ppl lie and say its a good map but its not lol. I don't take stuff like that offensive in my maps cause i do know i make shitty maps (maybe thats why i make shit maps, not many ppl tell me what to improve). I hope this one was alright, if you wish for me to improve just say lol.

That's what I was thinking about too... now that you made an improvement people come out and say "oh ur other was shit"

From the start I tried people to be more critical but as you can see it didn't work too well. Ha oh well.

Zentrix
12-17-2009, 10:55 AM

I may not have commented on the stage, but i voted. Something like it needed a lot of improvement, so i did 'say' my opinion but were too lazy to attach a comment... ah well. and for this stage. i thought about adding a tiny bit of some color to add with all the gray, to build some contrast. maybe thats just me, looks good anyways..

razEr
12-17-2009, 01:14 PM
me liak <3 Reminds me of TargetP style :)

penis raptor
12-17-2009, 05:57 PM
I guess it is like a target kinda style (didn't really mean to as i was just making another random stage / map lol).

I'll try adding a bit more color to it and fix the lighting as there is glow on the walls which make it look ugly, ill tone down the brightness or what ever.

razEr
12-18-2009, 02:54 PM
I guess it is like a target kinda style (didn't really mean to as i was just making another random stage / map lol).

I'll try adding a bit more color to it and fix the lighting as there is glow on the walls which make it look ugly, ill tone down the brightness or what ever.
Use more concrete and stuff instead off all of that ugly neon and colored metal you've been using recently LOL.

Daniel
12-18-2009, 04:24 PM

Use more concrete and stuff instead off all of that ugly neon and colored metal you've been using recently LOL.
I personally think that neon is fucking sexy. I guess maybe its just me though.
One comment is that I see a LOT of spots where you could save on brushes, though it might not matter depending on the percentages of everyones stages.

Mr.Demon &lt;3
12-19-2009, 12:28 PM
It look A LOT like TP on velocity..... Love it tho you guys remeber we still need some easy level right? Doesn't mean that because we can beat it that it'll be easy for others ^^

Good Job Monkey ^^

just my 2 cents

gorgeous gentleman
12-22-2009, 09:30 PM
this is literally a carbon copy of TP's level on velocity XD

the broken glass: check

the two curved side ramps after a hole in the floor: check

ramp textures and colors: check

it's good but thats because its copying a good stage

penis raptor
12-25-2009, 09:30 PM
this is literally a carbon copy of TP's level on velocity XD

the broken glass: check

the two curved side ramps after a hole in the floor: check

ramp textures and colors: check

it's good but thats because its copying a good stage

Dude you cant say that. there are heaps of things that are completely different then tp's (as i just had a looked cause i dont play velocity)
- The start is kind of the same, a little different (and im aware of the glass, i'm trying to learn to do broken stuff now, like look at sewers and the attempt of me doing it to the ramps so i thought i might as well try it on glass but fails)
- After the hole, its completely different, i dont see the resemblance of tp's stage.. on tps stage u gotta flick to a massive ramp then a little hole, mine you don't. You just gotta make the gap without going to high or to low.
- Textures are different, the style of it is kinda the same but different, look at my lines, look how they are made.

But if you still think its the same as TPS stage, then please go into detail. I understand the surf type is similar.