First Name: Ryan

CSS Username: Dragoon

Steam ID: 0:0:1302006563 on the KSF Server

Steam Account Name: RyuDragoon71

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 5 months

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 3 months

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 1 month

List of Skill Maps Completed: Fruits Vegetables Animals Ny platinum

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I need a good surfing clan to better my surfing skills. Also because all my other clans suck terribly.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: 5$ donation may be possible.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes to both.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? Unfortunately, no I just registered and read the template and rules.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrillo? No but I do have Ventrillo the program and would be willing to if required.

LuckyCharms
11-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Reason applying for KSF Clan: I need a good surfing clan to better my surfing skills.
how come? :)

Ryu
11-26-2009, 07:41 PM
Reason applying for KSF Clan: I need a good surfing clan to better my surfing skills.
how come? :)

Because I am not that good at surfing and I would like to get better at it.

Mr. Brown
11-26-2009, 08:08 PM
i see you around pretty often, but i think you should stick around a bit longer then perhaps rewrite the app

Ryu
11-26-2009, 09:10 PM
i see you around pretty often, but i think you should stick around a bit longer then perhaps rewrite the app

Thanks for the feed back, and I will follow your advice.

T!cK
11-26-2009, 09:42 PM

Thanks for the feed back, and I will follow your advice.

Yeah this, I like that you didn't apply the second you got here tho :D

Hesko23
11-27-2009, 09:44 AM
your cool and all but can be annoying with your mic spams. I agree with them, participate in the forums, getto know the people some more, and be active in vent

evolv
11-28-2009, 03:11 AM
Yeah its take a little while before you can join KSF, your rather new to the community

Mr.Demon <3
11-28-2009, 10:52 AM
Yea like being active on the server and the forums.....

Wich many ''new'' members arent doing......

shthoe
12-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Well i want to join the clan cuz ive seen you guys around and i just met one of your people and he told me if i wanted to get better at surfing to join your clan and ive seen you guy are good at it...

shthoe
12-07-2009, 09:26 PM
ohh yah i also want to aplay later this month cuz i want to get to know this server or what the clan is all about.. befor i apply

razEr
12-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Well i want to join the clan cuz I've seen you guys around and i just met one of your people and he told me if i wanted to get better at surfing to join your clan and I've seen you guy are good at it...
Yo dude, you seem like a cool dude, and you definitely don't act like a 14 year old. ( only bad thing is the mic spamming, stop that :P) It's a YES from me if you can just stick around for a little longer, and hopefully you will behave on the server an shit. :)

Sincerely razEr.