PDA

View Full Version : BIGLOOP TOURNAMENT FINAL TEAMS AND SCHEDULE

Daniel
11-13-2009, 01:10 PM
The other topic was locked because registration and team changes are CLOSED. If you have a very serious problem/NEED to change someone on your team, contact me, but I will be taking very few exceptions.

The teams below are FINAL. (Note: I do still need to contact someone from tox and someone from SG, but it appears they are all offline at the time I am posting this. If any of you see this, please contact me.)

The Bracket will be posted as soon as I hear back from those 2, and hopefully by the end of the day, but certainly by tomorrow.

Please discuss the tournament itself in the other topic(the first one), not here. Only post important things in this topic. Thanks.

Also, remember that the tournament is NOVEMBER 22nd around 2 or 3 US Eastern time. Specific match times will be posted along with the bracket.

Dank Poosay Farts:
Cocaine
Paul
T!ck
Lucky Charms
Deadeye

Team Sex Appeal:
Mustard
Evolv
Unt0uch4bl3
Zentrix
Albinoman

Team 3:
Morning
Bee
Skye

Team BR0RI.eSurferz:
Relapse
Luan
darkC
cleaN
weeman

Bowlcut Renegades:
Acid
Hesko
Kaos/megan fox
Calibud/Audi r8
Player

Team Power Wave
Teamplay. SwAt | Lanmania.be
SG | Helix
Bravesurf
Legion | Explizit
SG | Aizer

Team Yarr:
Yarr - SID: Syte
Gorgeous Gentleman
Gravy - SID: SpartanOstrich15
Cheese
Bigmac

Team Nightmare:
Razor
antares
delvora
yori
sokuro

Team <3™:
Heat
Mr. Demon
Chef. Lack (aka surflackless)
Vf^2=Vi^2+2(a)(d)

Team [y0]:
[y0] .toX
[y0] Chrisavick
[y0] Shadey
[y0] NaQ

Team SG
SG | X Effect
SG | BlaZin
SG | TIMAE
SG | VZero

Team Zorz
</3 l Zwnd
</3 l Flash-*
</3 l Chompalicious
</3 l Zakk Wylde
</3 l Grizz

Team Moss
Zombie
Relic
Chimp
LODY
Bugnutz

Team Tears Can Dry
Knife
Mr. Brown
Phenom
C??c?l??? ß??? - SID: Prince_persia
Wishingtroll(wishingtroll or wishingtroll4)

wishingtroll
11-14-2009, 04:32 AM
haha we are gonna get owned but other than that i cant complain

Mr. Brown
11-14-2009, 06:33 AM
haha we are gonna get owned but other than that i cant complain

my thoughts exactly ^______^

Kaos
11-14-2009, 11:22 PM
im a dbag

LuckyCharms
11-15-2009, 12:14 AM
i thought its the 22 not tomorrow megan -____

.:Deadeye:.
11-15-2009, 09:46 AM
Im gonna be busy from 12 to 2(EST) on the 22nd, but I should be back no later than 2:10 :/

Daniel
11-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Alright, because we have 14 teams(meaning that after the first round of elimination, there will be 7 teams remaining), and it does not appear that we can come up with 2 more teams before the tournament, I have decided that the team with the fewest losses in the first round will have a bye(not have to play) in the second round. The schedule will be as follows.

Sunday November 22nd

First Round

2 PM US Eastern Time/7 PM British Time/8 PM German/French/Scandinavian Time
Team Power Wave
V
Team Zorz

2:20 PM US Eastern Time/7:20 PM British Time/8:20 PM German/French/Scandinavian Time
Team Tears Can Dry
V
Bowlcut Renegades

2:40 PM US Eastern Time/7:40 PM British Time/8:40 PM German/French/Scandinavian Time

Team BR0RI.eSurferz
V
Team Nightmare

3 PM US Eastern Time/8 PM British Time/9 PM German/French/Scandinavian Time
Team Sex Appeal
v
Team SG

3:20 PM US Eastern Time/8:20 PM British Time/9:20 PM German/French/Scandinavian Time
Team Yarr
V
Team [y0]

3:40 PM US Eastern Time/8:40 PM British Time/9:40 PM German/French/Scandinavian Time
Team Moss
V
Team Dank Poosay Farts

4 PM US Eastern Time/9 PM British Time/10 PM German/French/Scandinavian Time
Team <3™
V
Team Morning

Second Round

4:20 PM US Eastern Time/9:20 PM British Time/10:20 PM German/French/Scandinavian Time
Team Power Wave//Team Zorz(whichever team wins)
v
Team Tears Can Dry//Bowlcut Renegades

4:40 PM US Eastern Time/9:40 PM British Time/10:40 PM German/French/Scandinavian Time
Team BR0RI.eSurferz//Team Nightmare
V
Team Sex Appeal//Team SG

5 PM US Eastern Time/10 PM British Time/11 PM German/French/Scandinavian Time
Team Yarr//Team [y0]
V
Team Moss//Team Dank Poosay Farts

Second Round Bye
Team <3™//Team Morning
(Only one of these teams will be here, and the team that DOES lose the least number of matches will be switched with either Team <3 or Team Morning(whichever of the 2 wins))

Just because its hard to continue the bracket at this point, the rest will be created during the tournament(I'm not playing so I'll have all the time in the world to do this :P)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay attention to times of matches and make sure you and your team is online at the time requested. Simply connect to the KSF server at the time posted.
Note: We will more than likely get off schedule one way or another, but I will be sending out steam messages and stuff throughout the tournament letting you know.

Daniel
11-17-2009, 01:48 PM
One more thing, if anyone has any of the Tox guys on steam, PLEASE send them this link or grab there steam names for me so I can add them; I have none of them on friends.

Mr.Demon &lt;3
11-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Sadly i cant be there for the tournament for the following reason : Final Project that count for 40 percent of my 3d class wich i think is a good reason......

Sorry team heart.

chef. lack
11-17-2009, 03:52 PM
if anyone wants to join in on team <3, add me on steam "itskingston"

wishingtroll
11-17-2009, 06:09 PM
i will join you if you want?

Daniel
11-17-2009, 07:15 PM
i will join you if you want?
You're already on a team. Please dont switch and make this even more confusing.

Mr.Demon &lt;3
11-17-2009, 08:28 PM
lol we can see that your confident iin your team.

chef. lack
11-17-2009, 10:38 PM
yeah denied.

kaos u still teamless?

Kaos
11-18-2009, 10:00 AM
yeah denied.

kaos u still teamless?

im in Bowlcut Renegades

chef. lack
11-19-2009, 12:35 AM
we're rolling w/ 4 if we dont find anyone ( that's already on another team.....) i know some good guys tho, update will be via main post

zombiemania
11-19-2009, 02:03 PM
I'm not sure if I can play on Sunday, my parents found out im playing CSS, and they started bitching, and they grounded me form the computer.

P.S. im writing from my schools laptop, o shit teacher's coming...

chef. lack
11-19-2009, 08:22 PM
lulz fail

counter-strike is too violent for the young chitlins like zombie

evolv
11-20-2009, 02:02 PM
Shall I make official bracketsheet?

unt0uch4bl3
11-20-2009, 02:46 PM
Yea about time.

wishingtroll
11-20-2009, 05:09 PM
ill be here for sunday but just making sure cuz im west coast....western time is 3 hours ahead of eastern correct?

Daniel
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
You cant make a bracket because its 14 teams; it would become pointless after one round because you would be switching teams around. Thats the reason I didn't make one. And yes, western time is 3 hours ahead. I dont know why I didnt add that.

unt0uch4bl3
11-20-2009, 05:39 PM
No its 3 hours behind. If its 4pm est, it would be 1pm in the west coast.

Daniel
11-20-2009, 05:54 PM
No its 3 hours behind. If its 4pm est, it would be 1pm in the west coast.
Ah fuck, thats what I meant. Fail.

wishingtroll
11-21-2009, 01:28 AM
alright thanks, i was just making sure so i didnt get the completely wrong time or something.

NM_Razor
11-22-2009, 05:45 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for making this tournament :).
We (Nightmare) had a lot of fun participating on this tournament.

It's long ago, when we last had a match as exciting as the final.
Even though we lost, we're more than glad that we participated :).

It's quite a new area of most of us and most of our clan played the first time on that map. I introduced them into the map about 1 hour before begin of the tournament. Also if anyone wants to have a rematch or funmatch against us, please contact me via steam (strinnity) or our site (www.nightmare-surf.com (http://www.nightmare-surf.com)). We're always on the watchout for clanwars (usually 5on5) - doesn't matter whether it's 100 or 66 tick :).

Again, good job on the tournament Daniel and all those who were helping and supporting.

- Razor

evolv
11-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Razor you guys put up one hell of a fight! This was the first time we have put together an event like this and we will continue with future tournaments. The final round was one of the closest most intense battle's I have seen on counter-strike. I will let Team Nightmare know if we have any tournaments in the future. Glad you enjoyed it, hope to see you on the server again sometime!

Player
11-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Great tournament, my hands are still shaking...

Team nightmare, I've seen opponents but none as attentive and coordinated as you guys. I really hope you guys come to the next tournament, it would be an honor to play again.

kirisamemarisa
11-23-2009, 01:04 AM
GG lOL

Relapse
11-23-2009, 05:41 AM
if theres gonna be a new tournement, my team will be there (hopefully) and it will own yah all! xD

U.K. Tom
11-23-2009, 06:02 AM
Hey guys, made a forum account to post in here.

Just wanted to thank KSF for hosting the tournament. It was well organized and I had a blast taking part in it.

Thanks again.

Yarr
11-23-2009, 11:11 PM
Good shooting. Team Yarr awaits the next tournament.

unt0uch4bl3
11-24-2009, 06:02 AM
it was a good and well balanced match we had

NM_Razor
11-25-2009, 04:38 PM
As soon as we'll be informed we'll be there for sure! ;-)
I myself make sure of that!

Also we're probably going to hold tournaments as well, just letting you guys know.
I've got 3 guys of my clan working it all out, because I'm currently busy with other things..

Had to finish the present for my girlfriend within 4 days ._.

Also there's shitload of website, server and tryout work always left for me :p.
As soon as I got news for you guys, I'll let you know.

However we haven't decided whether to host such a tournament on a 66 or 100 tick...
We know that if we're going to start this, we'll probably create something similar to a league, something similar to leagues like ESL or CAL - although that's probably a long way to go. If anyone intends to help with what ever he can offer, don't hesitate contacting me. Here or through Nightmare site :). I'll gladly forward you to those 3 guys.

Also server won't really be a problem, since I claim a dedicated server my own :).
We'll see :-)

- Razor

Mr. Brown
11-25-2009, 07:45 PM
who in the world would take time to make a present for a girlfriend?

grow a pair and buy a bear

Phenom
11-25-2009, 10:07 PM
grow a pair and buy a bear

chef. lack
11-25-2009, 11:37 PM
lol brown.

Yeah let us know about any tourney's you guys are holding, we'll be sure to gather a team or four.

Several of us also have extra dedicated servers, so if needed for a tourney or anything drop a line to me. It'd be nice to get the surf community up and swinging again