First Name:Kenzo

CSS Username:Kegro

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:25821933

Steam Account Name:nytrak

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate):3 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate):2 years

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server:2 weeks

List of Skill Maps Completed:None

Reason applying for KSF Clan:It is the #1 surfing map that i have played so far and i would like to apply for a clan and i am searching so this is the best one so far i have found.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community:Help with lots of things like building the servers.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone:No

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums?Yes

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrillo?No

Relapse
11-05-2009, 09:58 AM
i vouch no, i havent seen u on the server i think.. and it seems like ur just looking for a random clan to join or something.
sooo sorry...

T!cK
11-05-2009, 11:37 AM
You've been surfing for 2 years, and yet you can't complete a single skill map?

Something just doesn't add up |:(

Mr.Demon <3
11-05-2009, 10:50 PM
no one seems to know you , you played for 2 weeks on the server + you seems to have picked this clan pretty randomly.
Sorry it a no for me.

Enjoy your stay

Kaos
11-06-2009, 11:23 PM
List of Skill Maps Completed:OVER 9000!

chef. lack
11-08-2009, 01:33 AM
On a side note skill isn't the only thing that's based upon whether u get in or not. The fact that nobody knows you is the biggest factor so play in the server, be active on vent and the forums, and chances of being accepted at a later date will be much greater

See ya around :lol: :lol:

T!cK
11-08-2009, 11:21 AM
On a side note skill isn't the only thing that's based upon whether u get in or not. The fact that nobody knows you is the biggest factor so play in the server, be active on vent and the forums, and chances of being accepted at a later date will be much greater

still gotta be able to surf well rofl

chef. lack
11-08-2009, 12:43 PM
[quote="chef. lack":28dfyoaw]On a side note skill isn't the only thing that's based upon whether u get in or not. The fact that nobody knows you is the biggest factor so play in the server, be active on vent and the forums, and chances of being accepted at a later date will be much greater

still gotta be able to surf well rofl[/quote:28dfyoaw]

well no shit sherlock

Mr.Demon <3
11-08-2009, 04:02 PM
What is surf?
I tought we were a mg clan :O?!?!?!?!

evolv
11-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Dont even know who this is, get to know the community better at the very least...