10-28-2009, 09:03 PM
First Name: Ryan

CSS Username: .:Deadeye:.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22238465 00:44 66 0 active

Steam Account Name: haha

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): about 3 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): year and a half

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: couple months

List of Skill Maps Completed: fruits+bonus veggies boring torque advance platinum all the amplitudes all the communes essence_v2 bonus Quantum velocity Entropy Vector Wazor there are more but i cant think of them right now

Reason applying for KSF Clan: Afew of my friends are in it and you guys seem like a really cool clan you also have imo the best skill surf server

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I have a pretty good understanding on how hammer works, I beta tested entropy and vector

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone:My mic is currently broken but i could buy another

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? I will from now on

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrillo? I dont have a mic atm but ill still join it from now on

LuckyCharms
10-28-2009, 09:15 PM
LUCKY VOUCHES FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE DEADEYE!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA
very good surfer and is on our server alots :)

Daniel
10-28-2009, 10:37 PM
Yeah, I say yes. You're a good surfer and play on the server a lot. I will say you should get a mic though and talk to us in vent :D

Zentrix
10-29-2009, 03:31 AM
Alright. As far as i have seen, you can surf, you havent acted annoyingly immature and seems like a cool guy. IF you remain cool and get your mic working right away, then i would vote yes rather than no.

Kaos
10-29-2009, 08:32 PM
i told him to join :P

chef. lack
10-29-2009, 10:15 PM
deadeye from the times that i've played with you you seem pretty mature

you got my ok on this

Daniel
10-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Deadeyes, I have just spoken with Evolv and you are accepted. Feel free to tag up. Congrats and welcome to ksf!