PDA

View Full Version : Unban request

stevo322
10-26-2009, 12:21 AM
To be quite honest, I have no clue what I did. I surf on KSF rather often (not that great I must admit) but I love playing skill maps despite the fact that I never beat them.

Long story short, I was surfing one night, went to bed, went to work in the morning and when I got home I was banned? =(. I very rarely speak in open chat, I don't have a mic, I simply go and surf and keep to myself. If I did something, let me know, but if not an unban would be awesome, because I really do enjoy playing on KSF.

Relapse
10-26-2009, 09:02 AM
if you were banned you must have done something, it must have been an higher admin who banned you and i bet he had a reason... i dont really belive ur story when u say u havent done anything.

Daniel
10-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Try and join again. If it was anyone other than Evolv/Untouchable it was probably for an hour at the most. If it was one of them, wait for them to post because they probably have a good reason.

stevo322
10-26-2009, 12:52 PM
I really can't think of anything I did =\.

Relapse
10-26-2009, 01:14 PM
I really can't think of anything I did =\.

hmm? when was this? becaus i saw a cheater the other day on the ksf server, maybe u cheated on a server but forgot to turn it off? and as daniel says try to log on, might only been an hour ban from some admin idk...

unt0uch4bl3
10-26-2009, 01:48 PM
You're steam id is not in the ban list.
You should be able to play...

stevo322
10-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Well I am no longer banned, might of been a temporary ban. I truly can't think of anything I did, but I do goto bars with friends often and can get pretty drunk sometimes, and I do sometimes surf while drunk =P. Usually I don't say anything while drunk surfing, but maybe I was REALLY drunk and said something stupid, who knows.

Either way, I am unbanned, so if you want to delete this thread feel free. If any admin can think of what I did, I fully apologize and can assure you it will not happen again. I really enjoy playing on KSF and maybe some day I will beat one of the maps on your server =P.

chef. lack
10-26-2009, 10:22 PM
one thing for sure is you don't get the title of community slosh.

that's me.

zombiemania
11-03-2009, 07:41 PM
I got banned for no fucking appearnt reason, i think it was heat, who was like, Oh on 3 everybody voteban Zombie land, im like why, he didnt answer me, I GOT FUCKING BANNED, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY THE GODDAMN TOURNEY?

Daniel
11-03-2009, 07:53 PM
I got banned for no fucking appearnt reason, i think it was heat, who was like, Oh on 3 everybody voteban Zombie land, im like why, he didnt answer me, I GOT FUCKING BANNED, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY THE GODDAMN TOURNEY?
Relax....a voteban only lasts like 30 minutes.

Mr.Demon <3
11-03-2009, 09:47 PM
The tourney was fun.

LuckyCharms
11-05-2009, 07:37 PM
relax zombie goddamn... stop being so fucking childish and maybe people wouldnt want to voteban you. -_____ Your stupid question= "Hey guys who thinks im annoying?" is not helping you....

Hesko23
11-07-2009, 09:03 AM
fuck heat

evolv
11-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah most admin dont even have permanent ban, so if you do get banned its likely only for 5 minutes to an hour. If you are banned please tell me the admin who banned you, along with the reason you think you were banned. If its purely admin abuse then we will take care of the admin who did it.