razEr
10-25-2009, 10:03 AM
First Name: Jo

CSS Username: razEr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15159801

Steam Account Name: jolas

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 4-5 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 2-3 years

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 1 year maybe?

List of Skill Maps Completed: Lore, Thembrium,Syria,Vegetables,fruits,Animals,ny_advan ce,torque,liberation,liberation2,gauntlet,omnibus, delusion,ember + many more, but I can't be arsed to write them all :S

Reason applying for KSF Clan: KSF fucking own, and I want to be a part of it, and I want to map for you guys :D

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: Maps, videos, sprays, images, hammer help, sony vegas help, help with css itself, help with surfing + much more but again the list is loong..

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yeah ;]

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? I will from here on out :P

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrillo? Haven't been in there yet actually :S I will from here on out ;]

Relapse
10-25-2009, 10:08 AM
we need vikings in this clan :D and this guy is good :) its a YES from me ;)

good luck xD

razEr
10-25-2009, 10:08 AM
we need vikings in this clan :D and this guy is good :) its a YES from me ;)

good luck xD

thx ;)

T!cK
10-25-2009, 10:14 AM
It's a yes from me, he's a good surfer, a cool guy and no doubt can make some amazing contributions to ksf.

evolv
10-25-2009, 10:18 AM
Plays on the server quite frequently, talented surfer, and made the maps surf_syria and surf_thembrium. Definitally good enough to join KSF, welcome aboard! :mrgreen:

Daniel
10-25-2009, 11:01 AM
I know he has already been accepted, but I just wanted to say something. Regardless of the fact that he is a good surfer, made some maps, and plays on server, who reallly even knows him? To my knowledge, not too many people, which is why I think it is ass backwards to just let him in.

razEr
10-25-2009, 11:13 AM
I know he has already been accepted, but I just wanted to say something. Regardless of the fact that he is a good surfer, made some maps, and plays on server, who reallly even knows him? To my knowledge, not too many people, which is why I think it is ass backwards to just let him in.

Relapse knows me :P

Mr.Demon <3
10-25-2009, 12:24 PM
I actually know him. If it the same razer

Phenom
10-25-2009, 12:24 PM
Im down with him in.

Welcome to the clan.

razEr
10-25-2009, 01:54 PM
I actually know him. If it the same razer
ya, it's that same razEr :P

LuckyCharms
10-25-2009, 03:08 PM
FUUUUUUU STFU DANIEL, stop ruining so many threads, hes awesome and everyone knows who he is, AND HES A VIKING LIKE ME AND RELAPSE FUCK YA, welcome ^^

Relapse
10-25-2009, 04:20 PM
FUUUUUUU STFU DANIEL, stop ruining so many threads, hes awesome and everyone knows who he is, AND HES A VIKING LIKE ME AND RELAPSE FUCK YA, welcome ^^

RIGHT ON ;)

Hesko23
10-25-2009, 09:56 PM
daniel's just mad