PDA

View Full Version : 2 things

Paul
10-25-2009, 08:27 AM
1. PUT THE FULL VERSION OF SURF_CRYSTAL ON IT FFS!

2. Fix the admin, I kicked a hacker and tried to ban his steam id but no matter what time I put in it says "You can only ban for a maximum of 60 minutes!"

Evolve, seriously.

Mr.Demon <3
10-25-2009, 08:56 AM
lol the fact is that we pretty much all have basic rcon command but no perma ban :P shit happen

unt0uch4bl3
10-25-2009, 09:12 AM
surf crystal crashes, have you been living under a rock?

Paul
10-25-2009, 10:04 AM

Then delete the map altogether, the one we have is shit. And I've never seen a server crash when playing the final version.

And we don't have basic rcon because untouch took it upon himself to take it from us...

unt0uch4bl3
10-25-2009, 11:16 AM

Then delete the map altogether, the one we have is shit. And I've never seen a server crash when playing the final version.

And we don't have basic rcon because untouch took it upon himself to take it from us...

You don't know the circumstances under which this occurred. I'm getting tired of explaining myself every time. I will this time though.

First, RCON was not meant to be given to regular members. YOU are a regular member. Second, no matter what you may think of how I do things, I did confirm this with evolv.

Third, PLEASE DEFINE WHAT THE FUCK BASIC RCON MEANS TO YOU?

THERE IS NO BASIC RCON, THERE IS ONLY FULL CONTROL OF SERVER WITH RCON. Basic control of the server is given through ADMIN PLUGINS. This is why they were created in the FIRST PLACE.

Your argument falls apart here because in reality, I did not remove basic rcon.

Many servers require you to pay for admin (even for members) to keep the server going, evolv doesn't.

Daniel
10-25-2009, 11:31 AM

You don't know the circumstances under which this occurred. I'm getting tired of explaining myself every time. I will this time though.

First, RCON was not meant to be given to regular members. YOU are a regular member. Second, no matter what you may think of how I do things, I did confirm this with evolv.

Third, PLEASE DEFINE WHAT THE FUCK BASIC RCON MEANS TO YOU?

THERE IS NO BASIC RCON, THERE IS ONLY FULL CONTROL OF SERVER WITH RCON. Basic control of the server is given through ADMIN PLUGINS. This is why they were created in the FIRST PLACE.

Your argument falls apart here because in reality, I did not remove basic rcon.

Many servers require you to pay for admin (even for members) to keep the server going, evolv doesn't.

I'm going to argue with you because I'm really bored and disagree with some things you said. I dont give a fuck about the rcon thing, but when did YOU become not a regular member? Last time I checked, you were NOT co leader, leader, head admin, anything. The ONLY reason you should have ANYTHING more than other people is because you are good with ftp and hammer and edit maps. That is IT. It is completely and utterly unfair that you can disappear for months then suddenly come back and just be a leader. No thanks.

Secondly, I really have played this map on other servers without it crashing. But if its not going to be put up, I agree that we should just remove beta8 because its bad and most people don't even know the no fall damage thing.

unt0uch4bl3
10-25-2009, 11:43 AM
How long have you been in ksf? Do you know anything about ksf or me before you joined?

Notice how I answered in questions because I already said I'm tired of explaining my self.

If you have a problem, discuss it with me personally. You can continue attacking me on the forums though. I have no problem with that whats so ever.

I like how you leave ventrilo when you posted this though. Even though you are still in the server

evolv
10-25-2009, 11:48 AM
Paul if you have a non server crashing version ill add it

Player
10-25-2009, 11:51 AM
Daniel, he isn't a regular member because he actually contributes something to ksf. Sitting on your ass and complaining about it in vent all day certainly doesn't make you eligible for any higher privileges than you've been given. Untouchable took the time to learn ftp, hammer, and stripper source. He fixed many maps for us using that, and even added new features to maps such as ny_advance. This is tangible, something that directly and noticeably impacts our end users. It's just one thing more that puts us above so many other gaming communities. So the next time you waste any more of your precious effort begging evolv to make you co-leader, take a moment to consider why you deserve it.

Daniel
10-25-2009, 12:10 PM
How long have you been in ksf? Do you know anything about ksf or me before you joined?

Notice how I answered in questions because I already said I'm tired of explaining my self.

If you have a problem, discuss it with me personally. You can continue attacking me on the forums though. I have no problem with that whats so ever.

I like how you leave ventrilo when you posted this though. Even though you are still in the server
I'll respond to this. First of all, the reason I left vent is because I left to get food, which I said before I left. You can ask people I was talking to on steam, I really did leave to get food, and posted this right as I was leaving. And was I in the server? Yes, but I was afk and in spec. If you want to talk to me, I will get in vent upon finishing my delicious burrito. And this is not an attack on you as a person, I like you. This is merely me voicing my opinion on the fact that everyone in the clan is largely unaware that you were officially anything more than a member. I know of several people who think you just happen to have more privileges than everyone else. If you are co leader, its cool with me, but make it official so people are not confused, because right now I know people are.

Mr.Demon <3
10-25-2009, 12:23 PM
PLEASE STOP THE E-DRAMA!

LuckyCharms
10-25-2009, 03:06 PM
first: just find a version we can put on server lol
second: CHILL OUT fucking just play the game and stop whining to each other...
third: what kind of burrito daniel? :DDDD

unt0uch4bl3
10-25-2009, 03:57 PM
I'll respond to this. First of all, the reason I left vent is because I left to get food, which I said before I left. You can ask people I was talking to on steam, I really did leave to get food, and posted this right as I was leaving. And was I in the server? Yes, but I was afk and in spec. If you want to talk to me, I will get in vent upon finishing my delicious burrito. And this is not an attack on you as a person, I like you. This is merely me voicing my opinion on the fact that everyone in the clan is largely unaware that you were officially anything more than a member. I know of several people who think you just happen to have more privileges than everyone else. If you are co leader, its cool with me, but make it official so people are not confused, because right now I know people are.

You do realize its like when you join a clan and some people have higher admin than you and you say "why the hell does this dude have higher admin than me! I'm also a member, i must have equal rights!"
Well equality does not exist.

I hope you see my point because I was laughing out loud, LITERALLY actually laughing! when I read this

I'm going to argue with you because I'm really bored and disagree with some things you said. I dont give a fuck about the rcon thing, but when did YOU become not a regular member? Last time I checked, you were NOT co leader, leader, head admin, anything.

Titles do not dictate the power you have, I hope you see this and realize that just because you are a leader, you may not have a say in everything, while others have more influence than you. And this goes the same with being a co leader. (I hate to bring this in but this is a perfect example. Mustard felt like this some time ago before he left ksf.)

LuckyCharms
10-25-2009, 08:53 PM
-_____

chef. lack
10-27-2009, 05:28 PM
daniel i think your panties in a bunch