PDA

View Full Version : anyone else have the g5?

.kjære.
08-31-2009, 07:35 AM
while this mouse is the cream cheese to my bagel, its starting to cut out randomly.
it started two weeks ago, i thought it was my old pc but im on one now that is p much beyond pro and and its still doing it.
sometimes only once a day for a few seconds, and then other times for a half hour or longer.

anyone else have this problem with this mouse?

inb4 its a logitech gtfo mouse noob slut whore bitch

also

g500?
yes plz.

Phenom
08-31-2009, 12:25 PM
I have the logitech g15 and the OCZ equalizer.

Ive never heard of mouse problems like that, it might be the wiring inside getting killed from just general usage. Give logitech a call.

Daniel
08-31-2009, 01:17 PM
How long have you had it for? I mean after a few years of use I would imagine any mouse would kind of start to go.

.kjære.
08-31-2009, 04:46 PM
i've had it for 5 months...

chef. lack
09-01-2009, 01:22 AM
still using the ball-mouse from the comp i got back in like, 33 bc. works fine if cleaned well.

aka my mouse "died" and is this mouse really worth the money?

kirisamemarisa
09-01-2009, 05:38 AM
Yeah shit like that happens. The scrollwheel on my Deathadder is fucked, it just jumps around anywhere so I can't bhop very well now..

.kjære.
09-01-2009, 09:23 AM
aka my mouse "died" and is this mouse really worth the money?

not sure if you're asking if the g5 is worth the 45 bucks but the answer is YES YES YES

only
they're coming out with the g500 which is like the g9 in the g5 body aka sick as shit for surfers.

i would say yes but might want to wait.

i've googled the issues im having with my g5 and it seems more common than not.
something in the wiring and logitech doesnt cover the g5 under a warranty.
at least, it says so on the website. im still gonna try calling again but when it gets past the 35 minute waiting period i hang up.

/novel

Pro Lapse.iSuck
09-11-2009, 06:24 AM
Ive been rocking the G5 for about....5 years now? Whenever it first came out i cant even remember how long it was. Still makes me hard everytime i stroke it. Sorry for your bad luck!

.kjære.
09-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Ive been rocking the G5 for about....5 years now? Whenever it first came out i cant even remember how long it was. Still makes me hard everytime i stroke it. Sorry for your bad luck!

so you have the orange and silver one?

from what i heard that one is solid. its the newest one thats been giving issues.

and from the the logitech guy told me, they discontinued is, and now its the g500.

they are gonna send me one once it comes out.

i'll let ya'll know if i like it.

Pro Lapse.iSuck
09-16-2009, 05:24 PM
yea the orange and silver one. its awesome. no problems. im surprised its lasted this long.