08-28-2009, 04:43 PM
First Name: ????

CSS Username:????

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9640012

Steam Account Name:h8eration

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 4 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 3 years

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: allot, fav srvr

List of Skill Maps Completed:brisk,platinum, advance, gloaming, fruits, vegies, sc_essance, syria,zion ...

Reason applying for KSF Clan: love the server

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: idk, i make maps? and im cool.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: hell yeh

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? now i will

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrillo? no but i will

Mr.Demon <3
08-28-2009, 05:12 PM
i vote no cause i'm in a fucking bad mood

Daniel
08-29-2009, 10:06 AM
I am noticing a rather dissapointing trend in applications. You posted this before you even posted an introduction. In all reality, you should have posted that intro like a month ago, gotten to know people, THEN posted this. Granted, I dont really get to play much anymore so maybe everyone knows you on the server, but otherwise, big fucking no from me.

Mr.Demon <3
08-29-2009, 10:18 AM
I am noticing a rather dissapointing trend in applications. You posted this before you even posted an introduction. In all reality, you should have posted that intro like a month ago, gotten to know people, THEN posted this. Granted, I dont really get to play much anymore so maybe everyone knows you on the server, but otherwise, big fucking no from me.

i can only but agree with you.
There seems to be a lot of random people trying to get in the clan

crux
08-29-2009, 01:04 PM

if u had looked u would have seen my intro, i did post 1 before this

iTOKE
08-29-2009, 01:57 PM
suck a dick demon no one likes u bitch

Daniel
08-29-2009, 03:33 PM

Great job trying to win our approval iTOKE! I'll be sure to run off and tell evolv to let you in right now!

if u had looked u would have seen my intro, i did post 1 before this

Good job man, 1 whole post? You sure are active on our forums! What was I thinking, its a yes from me for sure!

Mr.Demon <3
08-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Who are you faggot gtfo of my post !

Relapse
08-29-2009, 05:15 PM
ITOKE on ur app it said that u were friends with the ksf members lol, every time i see u on the server u complain about we in the ksf is so immature and shit... gtfo, and back to this app, crux i agree with the others get to know the members more, dont come with comments like ITOKE, and so on :P

crux
08-29-2009, 06:37 PM
ITOKE on ur app it said that u were friends with the ksf members lol, every time i see u on the server u complain about we in the ksf is so immature and shit... gtfo, and back to this app, crux i agree with the others get to know the members more, dont come with comments like ITOKE, and so on :P

ok man

evolv
08-30-2009, 01:35 PM
umm Ive seen you in the server, Ill give you a tryout or something just talk to me in game