View Full Version : Yarr Application

Yarr
08-06-2009, 11:34 PM
First Name: Cliff

CSS Username: Yarr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1141156392

Steam Account Name: thefrozenmct

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 3 Years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): Entirety of CSS time is spent Surfing

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: Been beginning to play primarily on KSF for a good few months. Played on the old server on and off under the name "Syte"

List of Skill Maps Completed: Listing the more popular ones: boring, akai, the commune maps, delusion, ember, fruits, funhouse, lore, graphia, hydrogen (v1), lithium (v1), superhappy/ier/est, pavilion, the amplitude maps, tricky island, vegetables, XIV skill surf (w/o fail).

Reason applying for KSF Clan: Albinoman is like my best bud from the old ANR server, obligatory, "great maps and surfers on here," and I'm already banned from Intox.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: My surfing abilities will bring tears to your eyes.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: I have one, don’t make a habit of speaking on it though, more focused on the surfing aspect.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? No, not really.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? No, never connected to your vent server.

evolv
08-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Ive known you from all night rave and your a very good surfer, join us on vent or PM me in game and ill talk to you more about joining.