MrRogersInDaHood
08-05-2009, 02:23 PM
First Name: Gregory

CSS Username: MrRogersInDaHood

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19444831

Steam Account Name: slaraka

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): Since June of 2008

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): Since June of 2008

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: Not quite sure ATLEAST a couple months so April / May maybe earlier maybe later

List of Skill Maps Completed:
surf_NY_platinum
surf_NY_advance
surf_bob
surf_syria
surf_2012
surf_crystal
surf_lore
surf_graphia (haven't gotten para but have gotten to kill button)
surf_boring
surf_81st_network
surf_mynah
surf_amplitude_light
surf_amplitude_encore
surf_the_gloaming

Reason applying for KSF Clan: Well I used to be in NSH but after I noticed that I was spending more time on KSF surf server than any where else and that I was often times on the vent AND that I knew a few people in KSF I figured now would be a good time to apply

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: Showed Daniel surf_liberation and suggested it be added to surf server, showed evolve that his python script WASN'T some all powerful force-field that protects KSF from all harm and showed him a few vulnerabilities, occasionally I try to answer questions in vent about certain things.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? No but I just registered

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrillo? Yes

Mr.Demon <3
08-05-2009, 07:50 PM
look like a nice guy... even tho im pretty sure you play more on the server because your perma from others like intox xD you got my neutral vote atm

MrRogersInDaHood
08-05-2009, 08:07 PM
look like a nice guy... even tho im pretty sure you play more on the server because your perma from others like intox xD you got my neutral vote atm

HaHa ty, but no even if I wasn't banned on INTOX too many 12 yr olds over thar ATM. =p

Daniel
08-06-2009, 01:17 PM
Great surfer
Active in vent
Knows shit about computers(like he said, he pointed out several exploits in the server that evolv patched)
Maps some

Definite yes from me.

Hesko23
08-07-2009, 11:36 AM
dat nigga b klownin'!! but on a real ass note, he's got my vote fa sho!

chef. lack
08-08-2009, 11:02 AM
<---approves

evolv
08-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Ok well you got acceptance from 5 different members and meet the requirements for surf skills. You also participate in vent and are often on the server. ACCEPTED

Phenom
08-15-2009, 07:53 PM
ACCEPTED!

WOOHOO!

Heres your badge. *badge*