PDA

View Full Version : HALP bypassing a proxy

Phenom
08-02-2009, 08:30 PM
There is a proxy here thati s stopping me from accessing all of the "fun" sites on the interwebz.

The proxy is called Websense, and ive tried everything to bypass the proxy, i cant download or run any programs because it blocks it.

So yeah, i cant find any pages that help me bypass it because... the pages are blocked, so someone copypasta the directions on bypassing the site and it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Phenom

Mr.Demon <3
08-02-2009, 08:41 PM
well at school we used aliveproxy.com to bypass websense... dont work all the time but most of the time it does

Knife
08-02-2009, 11:55 PM
I highly advise against this if you're at work and trying to bypass it because so many things can go wrong and you could end up in jail as far as I've seen. At school you can get expelled for it...

Even with that said, if you still wish to do it, here are a few methods. Very likely that none of the 3 work cause they might have been patched by now, but still worth a try.

find a free webhost,sign up...
and upload an html file with this in it:

<iframe src="http://www.proxify.com"></iframe>

go to your file...and your done.

not a clean way to do it,but it should work.
If you bring up a command prompt in windows, type "ping myspace.com" or "ping youtube.com", etc. It will give you the IP address of the site. Paste the IP address in your browser, and voila
You can try this old trick. Go to an online translation tool and enter the url that's blocked and set it to translate from any language to english.

Edit:

Go to dnsstuff.com, resolve the domain to its ip
then convert the ip to hex, octal , dword etc and use that to access it - works 9 times out of 10.

Another one to try out.

x!Blade
08-03-2009, 04:37 AM
lol

There is a proxy here thati s stopping me from accessing all of the "fun" sites on the interwebz.

Which "fun" Sites do you exactly meen xDD?

Phenom
08-03-2009, 07:40 PM
lol

Which "fun" Sites do you exactly meen xDD?

Uh, sites like facebook and and myspace and good shit. I cant even see any of the pictures on the forums becasue it blocks tinypic and photobucket.

@ Knife, i think that the military actually keylogs these computers, im not sure, but its specualtion, because i agreed to a contract of monitering of what im surfing to use the internet. If i do something illegal on these computers ill get busted by the Military Police.

x!Blade
08-04-2009, 04:30 AM
Hey lol

Thats a little strange i can do any thing i want and not get caught.. And wtF? you cant accsess facebook??lol whats rong in that ?

Where do you live?

Phenom
08-04-2009, 05:48 PM
i livei n vancouver BC. But im currently 10 KM away from Red Deer at a military camp to become a marching musician, it sucks... i guess. But music pwns.

Ill be back August 22nd, then i can surf all the CP i WANT.

They block facebook because its "social networking" no clue why, i think thye think its a security hazard, hell even photobucket it blocked. wtf.

x!Blade
08-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Hey lol,

Strange Place to visit ..

Why did you go their ?xD

Mr.Demon &lt;3
08-04-2009, 08:13 PM
i livei n vancouver BC. But im currently 10 KM away from Red Deer at a military camp to become a marching musician, it sucks... i guess. But music pwns.

Ill be back August 22nd, then i can surf all the CP i WANT.

They block facebook because its "social networking" no clue why, i think thye think its a security hazard, hell even photobucket it blocked. wtf.

Yea sure millitary camp... youre asian right? you must be a scientist in area 51 that why you cant acces social networking.

Phenom
08-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Fuck yea im asian

You know Area 51 is nothing compared to the shit im up to.

Mr.Demon &lt;3
08-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Fuck yea im asian

You know Area 51 is nothing compared to the shit im up to.

Oh i see :D So youre like in a base like SG1 ?

x!Blade
08-05-2009, 04:15 AM
lol....

Phenom
08-06-2009, 05:51 PM
dude, i fucking found the SG1 base on a stupid mountain hike!

Hell, i even figured out the 8th chevron crap before they did :geek:

Mr.Demon &lt;3
08-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Holy shit you must be pro? well my father's going in the north soon.. Atlantis much?