PDA

View Full Version : Please Ban a nooby hacker

x!Blade
08-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Hi,

I know this might sound stuipid or you might not belive it but he dose Wallhack...

If you can do a screen shot of his game play or something ...

his name is Ç?|? ?????y?

he rtvs for nooby kill maps like akai or buck and he has his noob hacks on and kills all.. and its fucking very annoying. i got some more people to post about his annoying wh they should post soon .

Mr.Demon <3
08-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Ban request -

Name of the offending player:

Time when it happened:

Number of people on the server at the time:

Admins online(afk or not):

Reason you are requesting this ban:

Steam ID of the offending player:

For proof, you will either need a demo of the player, or at least a majority of the players to come and post that they saw this too.

Please follow the correct format.
+ it not our job to do the demo ig. of course if we see him hacking we'll ban him but if you want us to ban him without any proff this is just stupid.

x!Blade
08-03-2009, 04:34 AM
Ban request -

Name of the offending player: Ç?|? ?????y?

Time when it happened: 7:45 pm in the Uk so.. thats 2:45 in usa? or something

Number of people on the server at the time: around 8-9

Admins online(afk or not): No admins on lol

Reason you are requesting this ban: Hes a nooby wallhacker when i was in akai map.. When you go in that maze He was on other side off it or something and he shot me thought the wall.. and he dint see me coz i was campin crouchin in a corner... and he just shot me hs.. and i died if thats not wh idk then..

Steam ID of the offending player: (STEAM_0:0:1118833130)

For proof, you will either need a demo of the player, or at least a majority of the players to come and post that they saw this too. Well I did ask 3-4 People to report.. About this .. but so far ^^ no 1 has.. I will get in touch with them and tell them to sign up and report or atleast post a reply saying yes he dose hack..

Mr.Demon <3
08-03-2009, 04:47 AM
well maybe evolv think people coming and saying yes i agree it enough but at least a little more convenient proff would be better?

Quir
08-03-2009, 05:40 AM
Maybe your gun or arm showed through the wall. It happens.

Mr.Demon <3
08-03-2009, 05:55 AM
yea what he said. i mean we cant just trust your word without a proof..

x!Blade
08-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Hi,

well...

This is not just happened to me.. Its happened to 3-4 People.. As i said i will get them to reply saying he hacks.. but they r not online much =/

Zen
08-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Yo blade

Sry i was off for 3-4 days.. coz had some problems ^^

But ye this morraye is a hacker.. he dose have wallhack coz he killed me then i was spectateing him.. and then he shot though wall in this maze type thing in akai and killed blade . + he was spawn camping like a fucker .

Mr.Demon <3
08-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Dude like quir said you can shoot trough wall if he saw him before he got behing it. or sometime the gun can appear trought the wall. SS or demo or it didnt happen.

x!Blade
08-04-2009, 04:32 AM
Ok..

Next time i see him i will make demo + ss

Mr.Demon <3
08-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Dont think im not happy that youve made a ban request. Im happy but we cant just ban him for no reason....

x!Blade
08-04-2009, 05:49 PM
hi,

ye i know .. you are right in a way becuase i dont really have any proof except some people who have witnessed it them selfs.. as i said i will try and get some demos and ss

Relapse
08-06-2009, 07:11 PM
ive seen this dude once, but i didnt spec him tho, idk but maybe when he shot he might have seen the shadow through the wall that happends, or the gun sticking out as they said up here :P but idk ^^ if he is cheating ofc he should be banned...