PDA

View Full Version : i got votebanned .. idk why Need help :(

x!Blade
08-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi,

Around 6pm I got votebanned idk why when i looked near chat box it was 3/4 and then last person voted and banned me ... I have no idea what i did

My game name : x!Blade'>,.,>

i usely play this surf server alot because its diffrent from all other nooby ones but why did i get banned? this is my 1st ever time getin banned? and wtF? a voteban? lol..

and i still cant connect to server. it just stays on Prasing Game...

Can some 1 Help me pls ;(

I thought voteban was somethin like 25 min long.. Its been 1 hour now :( why am i banned :(((

thanks

x!Blade

Phenom
08-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Not sure if you got banned because i was not there. But:

Go to the board index, and at the bottom is the request ban or unban forums, post in there.

Hopefully an admin will sort this out

-Phenom

x!Blade
08-01-2009, 12:45 PM
hi,

Thanks For the fast replay, i dint Get like permenet ban i got votebanned i thought that was 25 min. but i have no idea why =/

and i will post on That section aswell ...

Thanks

x!Blade

x!Blade
08-01-2009, 12:47 PM
hey,

Yay :D got unbanned :DD

SO Strange.. I have no idea why i got banned..

But any Way :P

Thanks

Quir
08-01-2009, 01:39 PM
My explaination would be the noobs that voteban assuming someone is afk.

I think it should be noted somewhere that when someone's afk, he should not be votebanned, but votekicked instead.

x!Blade
08-02-2009, 05:47 AM
Hi,

I wasnt Afk, I had 23-12 Score, and i was on my way to go to a secret place on map akai_final but then i looked down and it was vote ban x!Blade'>,.,> 3/4 and then some 1 did last vote . i had no idea what i got banned for.

But any way :) i am unbanned, the ban for for an hour strangely S: .

Thanks.

Relapse
08-07-2009, 07:29 PM
happends to me all the time at some servers like greatriver server and shit, noobs think its taking to long so they voteban u to get the round done. i got perm banned by an admin for not dying at a greatriver server once ^^

Hesko23
08-08-2009, 08:17 AM
yeah there's been alot of kids from Chicago server coming into KSF and acting like they own the place, votebanning random people for now reason and just mic spamming like none other... idk ikidna wanna make a complaint about it but whatever.. its not like we can change them

x!Blade
08-08-2009, 08:55 AM
lol...

Phenom
08-08-2009, 05:50 PM
If it was me, id perma b& on the spot.

x!Blade
08-11-2009, 03:01 AM
lol.. its gone now any way , and it was a voteban idk why lol . but i dint do any thing rong .. but any way ^^