PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS

Pro Lapse.iSuck
07-31-2009, 06:45 AM
I just plugged my toilet.

Quir
07-31-2009, 07:46 AM
You just got accepted and are already polluting the forum. Way to go, kid.

Knife
07-31-2009, 08:46 AM
Yeah and? That's the best part. I just got home and made love to my iPod twice over. Through the night I flew out to Vegas and got married by The King and gambled most of my lifes riches away. Met a 2$ Hooker and had a threesome in a cheap hotel. Flew back to Florida, met up with a bunch of my friends, got wasted, and had a massive group orgy. And now I'm here, bout ready to pass out, typing this message.

What have you done recently?

Quir
07-31-2009, 11:31 AM
Yeah and? That's the best part. I just got home and made love to my iPod twice over. Through the night I flew out to Vegas and got married by The King and gambled most of my lifes riches away. Met a 2$ Hooker and had a threesome in a cheap hotel. Flew back to Florida, met up with a bunch of my friends, got wasted, and had a massive group orgy. And now I'm here, bout ready to pass out, typing this message.

What have you done recently?

Woken up in another timezone.

Pro Lapse.iSuck
07-31-2009, 05:35 PM
"You just got accepted and are already polluting the forum. Way to go, kid."

anytime :lol:

Phenom
07-31-2009, 05:47 PM
Currently in progress of sweating my ass off in alberta.

end.

Pro Lapse.iSuck
07-31-2009, 06:11 PM
where abouts in alberta? what do you do for work here?

Phenom
07-31-2009, 08:55 PM
Im around red deer. More specifially Springbrook, im sure if you went on google earth, you would find springbrook, and close by a huge cadet training centre.

Im just doing a bit of music camp, its pretty alright i guess, other than getting rejected and such (bawwww)

Pro Lapse.iSuck
08-01-2009, 06:12 AM
Im around red deer. More specifially Springbrook, im sure if you went on google earth, you would find springbrook, and close by a huge cadet training centre.

Im just doing a bit of music camp, its pretty alright i guess, other than getting rejected and such (bawwww)
right on, ya i know where that is. im from medicine hat.