PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football

Daniel
07-29-2009, 02:21 PM
I dont know if you guys get into this, but I sure as hell do. This is my team, but I think if any of you are interested, we still might be able to set one up today or tommorow. At the very least post teams etc. Here is mine

QB
Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco

I definitely took a risk in getting 2 very young QBs, but I have faith in both, and I think they could both have GREAT seaons.

RB
Clinton Portis
LaDainian Tomlinson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Reggie Bush

I think Portis could go either way this season, but either way I have faith he will have a solid season even if it isnt great. Tomlinson I am obviously pleased with. Bush has potential to have a good season, but I am a bit worried NO will focus more on the passing game. Bradshaw could do alright, but tbh I just needed another RB and he was pretty much the best of what was left, although he isnt bad at all.

WR
Marques Colston
Hines Ward
Nate Washington
Bobby Engram

I'm pleased with Colston and Ward and think they will both have good seasons, but Washington scares me, and I think I'm going to need to lose Engram asap.

TE
Chris Cooley
Jeremy Shockey

I'm happy with this, I have faith in Shockey and think he will do alright, and as long as Campbell throws to Cooley(which I think he will this year), Cooley can do work. When he gets the ball he can really be a playmaker

K
John Carney

Dont have too much of an opinion here, hes a good kicker, and im not too worried about this position.

[b]Defense/b>
Ravens

I probably have more faith in the Ravens D than most of my other positions, sure they might be getting old, but they play reaaaaal well. Plus I've just always loved Ray Lewis.

In all, I am pretty pleased with how my draft went. What worries me the most is that I have several players from both the Giants and Skins, but I'm going to work on fixing that. What do you all think? I took the time to really think this post out and would love some feedback/constructive criticism.

Quir
07-29-2009, 02:38 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, dear Daniel, but I have Fernandes green punch.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/32/48716116_d2f5a06b2a.jpg