PDA

View Full Version : Relapse's application

Relapse
07-23-2009, 08:48 PM
First Name: Eivind

CSS Username:Relapse

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:16698965

Steam Account Name: sl1m_sh4dy

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): umm i think about 2 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate):from the beginning but i quited playing for like 6 month, so ive been surfing for 3 month since then i think

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: about a month

List of Skill Maps Completed:some of the amplitude maps (before i quited) surf_fruits, surf_lore, surf_platinum, surf_delusion, surf_syria, surf_boring, surf_thembrium_final maybe some more :P i know these are only easy maps, but im getting closer to finish some harder maps :P

Reason applying for KSF Clan:well i wanna join a clan with a good community and not full of noobs, and look what ive found xD

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: umm, well if ur looking for getting money from me that aint gonna happend :P only 15 u know ;D

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: i got a mic, but i usually dont use it, i play some music with hldj tho, if that counts :P

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? well not now, but i will try my best :D

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrillo? nop, im thinking about it, but havent gotten that far yet :D

my english might be bad some times, and thats becaus im from norway ^^ if theres any more u wanna know just ask :P

Quir
07-28-2009, 09:52 AM
It sucks not to get any response, so gogo heads.

Zentrix
07-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Well... I'm sorry but, its a 'no go' from me.

Relapse
07-28-2009, 03:31 PM
thats ok, i thought i wasnt good enough, but had to try :P i got another clan offer by a skill clan, not close to be as good as u guys but, yeah :P

Mr.Demon <3
07-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Your wrong relapse. Our first criteria to select member isnt skill (just look at Idiot he suck at surf !) but the activity of the member on the server with his mic and shit. Tho Zenrix is the only one who gave his opinion but there again i cant give mine cause i cant play much those time. Keep playing on the server and have fun :P

Quir
07-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Your wrong relapse. Our first criteria to select member isnt skill (just look at Idiot he suck at surf !) but the activity of the member on the server with his mic and shit. Tho Zenrix is the only one who gave his opinion but there again i cant give mine cause i cant play much those time. Keep playing on the server and have fun :P

What map am I going to crush you at, little Demon?

Relapse
07-28-2009, 08:12 PM
i have joined the clan AG now, but i will still play on the server :D

Mr.Demon <3
07-28-2009, 09:38 PM

Pff imma beat yo ass at the harder map ever created !

Surf_bigloop indeed

Quir
07-29-2009, 05:15 AM
[quote="Mr.Demon <3":2vaer0eo]Your wrong relapse. Our first criteria to select member isnt skill (just look at Idiot he suck at surf !) but the activity of the member on the server with his mic and shit. Tho Zenrix is the only one who gave his opinion but there again i cant give mine cause i cant play much those time. Keep playing on the server and have fun :P

Pff imma beat yo ass at the harder map ever created !

Surf_bigloop indeed[/quote:2vaer0eo]

Well I can do Bigloop.
Backwards.

Mr.Demon &lt;3
07-29-2009, 09:18 AM
i can do it squareways !

Quir
07-29-2009, 01:41 PM
i can do it squareways !

Well I can beat you with my eyes closed, closed as this case.

Knife
07-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Frontwards...backwards...squareways...eyes closed...Are you all really that bad? Holy shit. I can beat you all upside down, backwards, eyes closed, and miles away from the computer I'm beating you on.

Quir
07-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Frontwards...backwards...squareways...eyes closed...Are you all really that bad? Holy shit. I can beat you all upside down, backwards, eyes closed, and miles away from the computer I'm beating you on.

I can beat you without muting LODY. Eat that.

Mr.Demon &lt;3
07-30-2009, 09:41 AM
i can beat you without muting LODY and SKAR!

Quir
07-30-2009, 10:21 AM
i can beat you without muting LODY and SKAR!

Your case was closed, sir.

Mr.Demon &lt;3
07-30-2009, 10:59 AM
You know you cant beat that i mean seriously