Diesel

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:8923249 59:22 192

Steam Account Name:
morpheustk86

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate):
About 1 year, started last summer.

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate):
Nearly the whole time, I've just started playig CSS because my friend showed me the Surf.

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server:
For a quite long time. I've also played on your old servers, not all the time with the name 'Diesel' tho, so don't wonder.

List of Skill Maps Completed:
surf_fruits, surf_vegetables, surf_commune_too_beta5, surf_ny_platinum, surf_ny_advance, surf_eclipse, surf_spectrum, amplitude_apex/encore/light, surf_mynah_final, surf_oma, surf_pavilion, network series etc. etc. Can't remember all those maps I've beaten yet, but it's getting more and more I reckon. :?

Reason applying for KSF Clan:
Such a great community, great guys/members, I enjoy every stay on your servers.
And I need some more design related requests, maybe I can make something for the community, e.g. logos, sprays, template sigs.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community:
As mentioned above I am a graphic designer, so I would like to apply as surfer & clan designer, in hope you need one. I am ready to make logos sprays webtemplates sigs etc. in Photoshop. I also could help to make this clan more populair with adverts & banners on other sites, "advertisement manager".. thats sounds cool. :ugeek:

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone:
I have a microphone, I don't use it very much tho, but I could.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums?
I've recently joined the forums, if it's an active forum, I'll participate for sure. ;)

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrillo?
Not yet. q:

Cheers homies,

Quir
07-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Whát? You've only played for one year and told me I was from after your time? Hell.

I don't really know about your skill-level, so I won't post anything but this for now.

Daniel
07-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Fairly impressive application, other than the fact that I have NEVER seen you before.

Mr.Demon <3
07-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Ive seen diesel a couple of time. For The Skill part of the application no wonder... he's good.
He got my vote. Tho you should play more on the server before you get in the clan

Diesel
07-14-2009, 04:46 AM
Fairly impressive application, other than the fact that I have NEVER seen you before.
I wear that name for about 2 days now, I've just played with alot of names before, mostly just joke names.

Whát? You've only played for one year and told me I was from after your time? Hell.
I don't really know about your skill-level, so I won't post anything but this for now.
Well, you know a bit about my skill-level, I've beaten you in vege, but you can't rly count this as skill.

Edit:
Woot, my steam acc got stolen..
Gotta get a new one soon, I'll be playing again soon, I hope.
Since I made a logo for StoneCold they wanted to pay a Steam Game for me, I'll just make them to buy a steam acc. ;D
I hope you don't care that I'm without acc for a few days.

Quir
07-14-2009, 05:20 AM
I wear that name for about 2 days now, I've just played with alot of names before, mostly just joke names.

Well, you know a bit about my skill-level, I've beaten you in vege, but you can't rly count this as skill.

Edit:
Woot, my steam acc got stolen..
Gotta get a new one soon, I'll be playing again soon, I hope.
Since I made a logo for StoneCold they wanted to pay a Steam Game for me, I'll just make them to buy a steam acc. ;D
I hope you don't care that I'm without acc for a few days.

Vegetables is a noob map, I've always said that. But at least it's something, I'll make sure to spectate you next time we meet.

Diesel
07-14-2009, 05:30 AM
I'll make sure to spectate you next time we meet.
Well, when I have a new acc for sure.

If someone wants to add me:
desert_foxx12814

My new acc.

Mr.Demon <3
07-14-2009, 08:10 AM
Hmm dont worry idiot ... first time he played compact he got to 3 i think...

Diesel
07-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Hmm dont worry idiot ... first time he played compact he got to 3 i think...
Well yeh.. but compact is sssssshit..

Mr.Demon <3
07-14-2009, 02:48 PM
dont worry ... Idiot prolly cant do that so shh :P

Zentrix
07-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Compact seems easy :P still havent been able to try it due to fps-problems..

Zeus
07-14-2009, 04:38 PM
compact is the worst gay fail map ever. its actually really hard zen. getting to 3 is kinda hard

albinoman
07-15-2009, 01:33 AM
compact is the worst gay fail map ever. its actually really hard zen. getting to 3 is kinda hard

What the fuck are you talking about compact is easy as FUCK and it pwns.
-----------
What other names have you gone by Diesel? I only saw you once like, 2 days ago on surf_elites.

Diesel
07-15-2009, 07:07 AM

What the fuck are you talking about compact is easy as FUCK and it pwns.
-----------
What other names have you gone by Diesel? I only saw you once like, 2 days ago on surf_elites.

Well, earlier Rockstar/Wanx & some joke-names.
& I have played more times with you, haven't you even been in SV for a while?
& I also played on your old server, means I'm playing there for some time now.
& getting to 3 on compact ain't hard, and the end of 3 just annoys.
& let's get on topic again, don't want to talk about compact here.

penor
07-15-2009, 11:08 AM
I've played new and old and I haven't seen any of the names.

Zeus
07-15-2009, 11:35 AM
well fine then, maybe i just suck :( i did only play it for like 20 mins though
but you cant tell me its a good map..

Zentrix
07-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Well, earlier Rockstar/Wanx & some joke-names.

I remember the name Rockstar, could have been someone else as its a common name... but what the hell.

Diesel
07-15-2009, 02:33 PM
I remember the name Rockstar, could have been someone else as its a common name... but what the hell.
Could be me, since I remember you well.
And tbh, I'm playing the last few days "24/7" on the server and I only see the same ppl playing.
So those who say I haven't seen you, I haven't seen you too. c; Play more then.

Mr.Demon <3
07-15-2009, 07:51 PM
I can assure that he's saying the truth.. those day he play a lot on the server and as i said he got my pink vote !

evolv
07-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Ive talked to mustard about it, and we would love to have you in KSF not only for your surfing skills, but your design skills which really impressed us. ACCEPTED

Diesel
07-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Ty guys. :>

unt0uch4bl3
07-16-2009, 06:33 PM
Blyat evolv, add new ksf to ksf forum group when u accept them so they gain access to ksf forums and become blue.

I explained how to do it here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=278&p=1479#p1479 (http://forums.kamikazestrikeforce.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=278&p=1479#p1479)