07-04-2009, 08:32 AM
No, fuck you. Friggin' noob.

Mr.Demon <3
07-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Insulting memeber is not a good way to get accepted in the clan btw :D

Knife
07-04-2009, 11:59 AM
True, but he's not insulting him. He's defending himself against a "member" who hasn't even been a member for a month. Nic was just trying to help out by letting us know of a site that sells cheap servers and Quir tries to act like he's the owner of KSF. The way I see it, Quir is the one in the wrong here.

.02$

Good day, Gents.

Mr.Demon <3
07-04-2009, 12:22 PM
True, but he's not insulting him. He's defending himself against a "member" who hasn't even been a member for a month. Nic was just trying to help out by letting us know of a site that sells cheap servers and Quir tries to act like he's the owner of KSF. The way I see it, Quir is the one in the wrong here.

.02$

Good day, Gents.

You sir is right

Quir
07-04-2009, 02:04 PM

.02$

Good day, Gents.

Either that or you could pick it up as the spam as it is. Plus, he is actually insulting me by acting rude. And why would you place member between quotation marks?

Knife
07-04-2009, 02:12 PM

.02$

Good day, Gents.

Either that or you could pick it up as the spam as it is. Plus, he is actually insulting me by acting rude. And why would you place member between quotation marks?
Wrong! If you had not given him a reason to act rude towards you, he would be insulting you. HOWEVER. You provoked him, therefore, he is not.
And because I wanted to see your reaction. Duh? (Lol JK it was to point out that Damon misspelled it. :p)

Quir
07-04-2009, 02:31 PM

.02$

Good day, Gents.

Wrong! If you had not given him a reason to act rude towards you, he would be insulting you. HOWEVER. You provoked him, therefore, he is not.
And because I wanted to see your reaction. Duh? (Lol JK it was to point out that Damon misspelled it. :p)

Dude

penor
07-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Jesus fuck guys...grow some nuts and move on.

unt0uch4bl3
07-05-2009, 09:18 PM
[youtube:vktnt5t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA[/youtube:vktnt5t8]

Mr.Demon <3
07-06-2009, 05:02 AM
[youtube:1rauyoup]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA[/youtube:1rauyoup]

huh lol!

chef. lack
07-06-2009, 11:26 PM
lololol...

theres a mentally retarded kid at my elementary school, who always says "GET OUT" in the dumbest voice imaginable, and me and my friends are the assholes that mimic it at every chance... goddam i wish i had a recording of it

i know what you mean, elementary school was awesome!

btw, he plays paintball doesnt he