PDA

View Full Version : Chil's Application

Chil
06-29-2009, 02:18 PM
First Name: Mathias

CSS Username: Chil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2823295

Steam Account Name: Einherjar_DK

Location: As of 06/29/09 I'm currently living in Denmark, but from mid august till next summer I'll be living in the US because I'm an exchange student.

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 5 years.

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 2½-3 years.

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: A couple of months.

List of Skill Maps Completed: (66-tick) surf_amplitude_apex/encore/light, surf_animals, surf_annoyance, surf_bob, surf_boring, surf_commune_too_beta5, surf_delusion, surf_eclipse, surf_ember, surf_fruits, surf_hydrogen_v2, surf_lore, surf_omnibus, surf_spectrum, surf_syria, surf_vegetables. (These are the ones I recall finishing lately).

Reason applying for KSF Clan: KSF is a well-established community, there's a great deal of people whom I deeply respect, skill-wise but also personality. I hope to once be a part of it all.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I have Photoshopping- and Server Administration skills. I have had my own clan and a server for a couple of weeks, but me being the only one contributing to anything, as in homepage, forum, setup of the server (mods etc.), I finally had enough of it and shut down the server.
But if we ever need a server up running alternative maps, like mini game, ice-skating or whatever, I would be more than happy to set it up.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes, I do have a microphone and use it frequently.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums?: No, not as it is at the moment, but if I get accepted I'd participate in whichever way possible.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrillo?: No, not yet. I usually just use the in-game voice communication system, but I do have Ventrilo installed on my PC.

Zentrix
06-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Well, i have only noticed this guy positivily throughout the times he has been on the server. He's cool and has been mature every time - and his surf is fine. I dont see any problems with this guy, got my approval. ;)

Zeus
06-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Same here zentrizzle

Mr.Demon <3
06-29-2009, 07:56 PM
didnt see him much but the app is made so pro that he prolly have my approval :P

Zentrix
07-01-2009, 07:30 AM
Same here zentrizzle
lmao... zheusch

didnt see him much but the app is made so pro that he prolly have my approval :P
- you lazy bastard.

Mr.Demon <3
07-01-2009, 08:04 AM
- you lazy bastard.[/quote]

You know you love it Zentrucks

Quir
07-01-2009, 09:14 AM
I'm just posting in here, Zentrox.

Chil
07-02-2009, 03:32 AM
So-uh.

Will you contact me in-game, reply to this thread or message me through Steam friends when the decision has been made?

- Chil

Mr.Demon <3
07-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Hey calm down dude dont you see we try to debate on your application here?

Chil
07-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Oh, right.

Sorry, please continue :D

- Chil

Mr.Demon <3
07-02-2009, 02:20 PM
That was a joke :D but i see your tag up ig so you must be accepted :P

evolv
07-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Contact me on steam and I might just approve you.

chef. lack
07-08-2009, 12:27 AM
Contact me on steam and I might just approve you.

it might be a trap.

wow. no one on ksf ever has anything important/serious to say. we fucking rule