rolla43
Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate):
2 years.
Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate):
1 and a half years.
Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server:
10 minutes.
List of Skill Maps Completed:
I don't recall but give me a map and I will keep trying and trying until beat it.
Reason applying for KSF Clan:
The cool and funny people I've met.
Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community:
A good time. ;)
Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone:
No.
Do you actively participate on the KSF forums?
Not until now.
Do you participate on the KSF Ventrillo?
No.

chef. lack
06-24-2009, 09:29 PM
sorry to say, but this application probably won't even be considered since you played in the server for only 10 minutes before you made an app. KSF is built on people who are around a lot, and if we dont see you you'll probably never get in. Keep playing on the server, and bump this application in a couple weeks. the more active on the server, plus your skill and attitude will help you on joining KSF

Mr.Demon <3
06-25-2009, 09:09 AM
sorry to say, but this application probably won't even be considered since you played in the server for only 10 minutes before you made an app. KSF is built on people who are around a lot, and if we dont see you you'll probably never get in. Keep playing on the server, and bump this application in a couple weeks. the more active on the server, plus your skill and attitude will help you on joining KSF

I must agree with lack you've been playing in the server in a too recent amount of time. Keep playing, get member to know you etc. and well see later