View Full Version : Weezy's Application

Weezy
06-17-2009, 08:54 AM
1. What is your real name?
- Ryan

2. What is your in-game name?
- Weezy/Smurf

3. How old are you?
- 15 (I Sound like im 10 on the mic because im a "Late Bloomer")

4. Where do you live?
- Massachusetts

5. What's your Steam ID?
- STEAM_0:0:18900541

6. How long have you been playing Counter-Strike: Source?
- Like 5-6 years.

7. How long have you been surfing in Counter-Strike: Source?
- I have been surfing for about 4 years, and i was previously cal-i in shooting.

8. List the skill surf maps you are able to finish. If you can't finish any of them, list how far you can get in some of the major ones (fruits, vegetables, ny_advance, etc)
- I can finish Many Maps
Vegetables
Fruits
Psycho
Ny_Advance
And Many More!

9. What makes you want to be a part of KSF?
- I Like the people who are in it, and i think the admins and other players are very nice, im very skilled in Surfing and i love the maps that you guys play on ur server. I change my name ALOT but ill try not to do that ill keep it as Weezy :D add me to steam my username is Ghankstah

10. What makes you believe you'll be a good addition to KSF?
- I'm a very skilled surfer, and i love to play CSS (I Play too Much) so my mom and dad say...... Im nice and love to help people when they are stuck on anything.

11. Are you an asshole?
- No, I'm not usually i have some anger problems i do flip out over a lot but i will contorl myself in this clan :)

12. No, seriously. Are you an asshole?
- Yes I Am :''(

13. Are you a liar?
- NOPE!

14. Do you have any questions for the staff? Ask them here.
- How do you get Admin?

Zeus
06-17-2009, 09:08 AM
You sound like a cool guy and you say you got some surf skills, but yeah dont keep changing your name. Most people who apply have been playing for a long time, and I dont remember seeing you before, maybe because every time you come on your name is different or something. So yeah, keep one name and let us see you in the server.

oh and all ksf members get admin (mostly get basic admin, you get more if you prove yourself)

unt0uch4bl3
06-17-2009, 12:22 PM
We already have a member named "Smuurf" lol. Any way, I haven't see you play on the ksf sever (which means you don't stand out).. and if you say u sound like your 10 on the mic i would of remembered that.

To join and get approval you have to play on the ksf server for some time and get people to notice you (for positive reasons).

For now I will not approve this app.

Keep playing on the ksf server and when you feel time is right remind us about your app. We will reconsider and hopefully you'll be able to join.

Mr.Demon <3
06-17-2009, 06:01 PM
3. How old are you?
- 15 (I Sound like im 10 on the mic because im a "Late Bloomer")

YOUR TRYING TO TRICK US SON!?!

Weezy
06-18-2009, 09:57 AM
Yea uhh i dont use my mic much, and my other name on KSF server was Phantix.exe or B3LLS btw im really 15 so....I just want to have a nice clan to join, oh and BTW im the ORIGINAL smurf from skyworld but i won't use that name anymore :) All i ask for is a nice little clan that i can play with and chat with some cool peeps :)

Mr.Demon <3
06-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Well i dont know about the others but i dont remeber you .... you sure you dont have any other names? (maybe i saw you one time with the name B3LLS but thats all)

Phenom
06-18-2009, 12:18 PM
I would just like to let you guys know im 15, and i sound like a 40 year old virgin. (i realize i sound like mclovin on the mic... very much so in real life too)
^people think i have a nasal cold all the time?

penor
06-18-2009, 12:31 PM
I would just like to let you guys know im 15, and i sound like a 40 year old virgin. (i realize i sound like mclovin on the mic... very much so in real life too)
^people think i have a nasal cold all the time?

No, you just sound asian.

Mr.Demon <3
06-18-2009, 12:35 PM
ASIAN! I TOUGHT HE WAS BLACK ! LOOK HES PIC!

Zentrix
06-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Well.. first of all i would say lying is bad!
"- I can finish Many Maps
Vegetables
Fruits
Psycho
Ny_Advance
And Many More!"
- As a matter of fact, i know this is not true, i watched you fail 1.1 at advance 20-30 times, and never got past 1.2. I dont say this for being harsh on you, i was just curious since you were posting about these maps you were able to finish :-)
- And 2nd; i havent seen you that much i gotta admit. I think it's too early to grant you my approval..
Now keep your name, and then hopefully this will change in a matter of time.

unt0uch4bl3
06-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Your probably lied about your age as well then.

Weezy
06-18-2009, 07:07 PM
No, when u saw me surfing i had personal issues going on and i wasn't trying bcuz of something that was happening at my house. i was really pissed that day and just had to do sumthing. I'll play in KSF server more often so you can se my REAL skill. i usually one shot advanced and others. Hope you read this (With confidence in me) :)

Mr.Demon <3
06-19-2009, 07:09 AM
Then if you didnt lied you must be a pretty weird person... When i have personal issues im not trying to just rage in css.

you 1. lied on all + last post
or
your 2. just a fucked up dude.
or
i'm 3. not geek enough to understand

Zentrix
06-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Lol Demon!

Hesko23
06-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Experience is the best teacher. Oh and i also have not seen any of those names in the ksf server. Not impressed.

Quir
06-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Experience is the best teacher. Oh and i also have not seen any of those names in the ksf server. Not impressed.

Neither have I, but I thought I might as well keep my mouth shut.