PDA

View Full Version : a chat box!

Hesko23
06-12-2009, 12:22 PM
idk where to put it, but i think that ksf should have a chat box on maybe the main page whenever its done being under contruction. Like a little box where you can just drop in and see whats going on, or say hi. Here's a website to one for example. http://www.cbox.ws/ It's free, and should be a hassle to setup. :)

Knife
06-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Make sure if you do get one to immediately ban me from it. There is no chatbox in existence on a forum that I browse and am not banned from.

Phenom
06-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Make sure if you do get one to immediately ban me from it. There is no chatbox in existence on a forum that I browse and am not banned from.

Why? lol, i want to hear a story!

Knife
06-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Okay children! It's story time with the most beloved girl of the class!

A long time ago, on a site far far away, there was a...CHAT BOX!!! *the crowd is shocked* It was the most awesome chat box anyone has ever seen. One day during my browsing I noticed this magnificent thing, and posted something stupid..(On every single one of them) That ended up getting me banned...After the third or fourth one, I just decided to make it a rule for me to be banned from all the new ones before I gave them the reason to ban me.

Hesko23
06-12-2009, 05:21 PM
fa sho

Zeus
06-12-2009, 05:41 PM
troll

Hesko23
06-12-2009, 09:31 PM
zooooss

Zentrix
06-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Okay children! It's story time with the most beloved girl of the class!

A long time ago, on a site far far away, there was a...CHAT BOX!!! *the crowd is shocked* It was the most awesome chat box anyone has ever seen. One day during my browsing I noticed this magnificent thing, and posted something stupid..(On every single one of them) That ended up getting me banned...After the third or fourth one, I just decided to make it a rule for me to be banned from all the new ones before I gave them the reason to ban me.
Pulitzer Prize.