Jordan

2. What is your in-game name?
Jaden

3. How old are you?

4. Where do you live?
England

5. What's your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:9299680

6. How long have you been playing Counter-Strike: Source?
4 years

7. How long have you been surfing in Counter-Strike: Source?
2 or 3 years, cant remember :)

8. List the skill surf maps you are able to finish. If you can't finish any of them, list how far you can get in some of the major ones (fruits, vegetables, ny_advance, etc)
fruits, veg (sometimes), 2012, bob, superhappier, commune(cant remember their full names), omibus up to the last level. Can't remember off the top of my head...

9. What makes you want to be a part of KSF?
Its pretty much the only surf server I play on any more, the people seem nice (other than Gangsta).

10. What makes you believe you'll be a good addition to KSF?
i r pro suRf + I r teh pro maPp3RzoR!

11. Are you an asshole?
Hope not.

12. No, seriously. Are you an asshole?
Noes.

13. Are you a liar?
If I said yes would you believe me? No.

14. Do you have any questions for the staff? Ask them here.
No Qs.

silverlol
06-06-2009, 02:56 PM
voouch!!

Mr.Demon <3
06-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Its pretty much the only surf server I play on any more, the people seem nice (other than Gangsta).

I Think The only reason Gangsta isnt banned is because he bring some life on the server ... he's kinda our personal hater

unt0uch4bl3
06-06-2009, 06:18 PM

I Think The only reason Gangsta isnt banned is because he bring some life on the server ... he's kinda our personal hater

In a group of people, there is always one person that everyone hates. It is true in all situations, and if u can't relate then you're the one that everyone hates.

Anyway getting back on topic. Gangster is that person. People always need someone to hate. its human nature.

penor
06-07-2009, 02:21 AM
Common Untouchable....get your head straight. Phenom is that person.

Jaden
06-07-2009, 05:07 AM
The gangsta part was just for a joke... I know he's your personal hater, and I dont take it to heart when he says "omgwtf jaden u suck balls faggot" :) I'm sure he likes us really...

Zeus
06-07-2009, 05:08 AM
jadens pretty cool

Mr.Demon <3
06-07-2009, 07:18 PM
The gangsta part was just for a joke... I know he's your personal hater, and I dont take it to heart when he says "omgwtf jaden u suck balls faggot" :) I'm sure he likes us really...

why would he come back if he didnt heh :P?

Phenom
06-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Common Untouchable....get your head straight. Phenom is that person.

THANKS PENOR! FUCK YOU!

Jaden's got my vote, he doesnt seem to make alot of trouble and is a chill guy.

evolv
06-12-2009, 11:10 PM
I have seen you a couple times on the server, you seem like a respectable css player. You have my approval.