Eric
2. What is your in-game name?
.Defekt
3. How old are you?
4. Where do you live?
U.S.A.
5. What's your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:1:15375459
6. How long have you been playing Counter-Strike: Source?
2 years-ish
7. How long have you been surfing in Counter-Strike: Source?
1 year-ish
8. List the skill surf maps you are able to finish. If you can't finish any of them, list how far you can get in some of the major ones (fruits, vegetables, ny_advance, etc)
most skill maps? I don't feel like typing out a list but most of the good ones.
9. What makes you want to be a part of KSF?
silverlol <3
10. What makes you believe you'll be a good addition to KSF?
I have the ability to make dicks explode with my mind.
11. Are you an asshole?
yes and no, not to people that are calm, yes to other assholes.
12. No, seriously. Are you an asshole?
yes and no...seriously
13. Are you a liar?
Not anymore.
14. Do you have any questions for the staff? Ask them here.
So my friends girlfriend thinks that she got herpes, but she is afraid to tell him, because he doesn't have herpes.( She sleeps around ). But she didn't have them previous to the relationship. This leaves me in a tight position because I am friends with both of them and I don't know if I should tell him, or not get involved. I mean it's bad enough she makes him buy the birth control. Which is also funny because she started using birth control for reasons other and sex and babies. She uses it for pimples and zits. BACK ON TOPIC... anyway you all seem like an intelligent group of people. So help me out.

silverlol
06-01-2009, 02:00 PM
im gonna vouch for this guy, as hes very cool to hang out with and ive known him for fairly a long time.

evolv
06-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Do you have a microphone?

Mr.Demon &lt;3
06-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Hmm i think we could make a disscussion on that Mister... Start a topic :D

Seems like a cool guy..

.Defekt
06-01-2009, 03:40 PM
<3

i could get one, if i remember too.

when i get my pay check most of it goes towards food and other things.

unt0uch4bl3
06-01-2009, 04:13 PM
So my friends girlfriend thinks that she got herpes, but she is afraid to tell him, because he doesn't have herpes.( She sleeps around ). But she didn't have them previous to the relationship. This leaves me in a tight position because I am friends with both of them and I don't know if I should tell him, or not get involved. I mean it's bad enough she makes him buy the birth control. Which is also funny because she started using birth control for reasons other and sex and babies. She uses it for pimples and zits. BACK ON TOPIC... anyway you all seem like an intelligent group of people. So help me out.

Three words.

BROS BEFORE HOES

it is a very important rule that every man should follow.
http://www.pointsincase.com/articles/golden_rules_manhood.htm

/endofdiscussion

.Defekt
06-01-2009, 07:11 PM

Three words.

BROS BEFORE HOES

it is a very important rule that every man should follow.
http://www.pointsincase.com/articles/golden_rules_manhood.htm

/endofdiscussion

true dat.

senyor argh
06-01-2009, 07:39 PM
best application ever.

Zentrix
06-01-2009, 08:01 PM
http://www.pointsincase.com/articles/go ... anhood.htm (http://www.pointsincase.com/articles/golden_rules_manhood.htm)
----- pure words of wisdom!

"V. You must never own a cat."
now, how many of you can't be considered as a man?

.Defekt
06-01-2009, 08:22 PM
I qualify in all of those categories!

.Defekt
06-01-2009, 09:07 PM
yo ima pre-accept you cause your little dilemna made me laugh and im fucking tired as shit right now...

so your in, but you cant wear teh tag until unil u get urself a mic ok?!?!?

and btw maybe she dont gots the herps, maybe she just has horrible croch-ne (croch acne)

maybe...hahaha

and I'm tight on money but I'll try, might be awhile because I'll be saving up nickels and dimes...literally.

penor
06-01-2009, 10:44 PM
In soviet russia, free is birth control.

Mr.Demon &lt;3
06-02-2009, 04:40 AM
I has a cat..... But i eat it after i saw numbeer five so .... is it ok? :D

Zentrix
06-02-2009, 04:41 PM
huh?