Evil Devil
05-25-2009, 08:03 PM
1. What is your real name? Nick

2. What is your in-game name? Evil Devil

3. How old are you? 17

4. Where do you live? California,United States

5. What's your Steam ID? STEAM_0:1:12000845

6. How long have you been playing Counter-Strike: Source? About 3-4 years

7. How long have you been surfing in Counter-Strike: Source? Since i ever started to play Counter Strike 1.6 but now I'm much better in css.

8. List the skill surf maps you are able to finish. If you can't finish any of them, list how far you can get in some of the major ones (fruits, vegetables, ny_advance, etc) In fruits i can get to the last level, water melon, but can never make it in that level. In vegetables, i think i can only get to squash. And in surf_ny_advance i can beat the whole thing.

9. What makes you want to be a part of KSF? It's a great surf clan, I like how the way the clan acts and it has an awesome server and you guys are awesome.

10. What makes you believe you'll be a good addition to KSF? I wont be a pain in the butt and wont cause any trouble. I will obey the leaders commands to me.

11. Are you an asshole? Am I, no im not

12. No, seriously. Are you an asshole? no i am not

13. Are you a liar? no

14. Do you have any questions for the staff? Ask them here. Nothing

Mr.Demon <3
05-26-2009, 06:02 AM
well you look like a nice guys but i dont think i've seen you a lot on the server (since when you joined the server?)

btw : Sigs hurt my pixelz.

Zentrix
05-26-2009, 11:20 AM
Have seen you a little, but havent watched your surfing skills etc.. But seems like a nice guy, though.

Evil Devil
05-29-2009, 07:34 PM
I was playing since albino joined this clan, but yea i haved played on this server but been kind of inactive because of a lot of homework but ill be trying to be active a lot.

evolv
06-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Do you have a microphone?

Evil Devil
06-05-2009, 04:06 PM
actually i do have a mic