View Full Version : Black ops application

Blackops
04-09-2009, 12:26 PM
1. What is your real name?Shane

2. What is your in-game name?Black ops

3. How old are you?14

4. Where do you live?Danbury, CT

5. What's your Steam ID?STEAM_0:0:21896466

6. How long have you been playing Counter-Strike: Source?ive been playing for like 2-2 and a half years

7. How long have you been surfing in Counter-Strike: Source?probably about a year surfing

8. List the skill surf maps you are able to finish. If you can't finish any of them, list how far you can get in some of the major ones (fruits, vegetables, ny_advance, etc) i can get to jackfruit on fruits and i dont remember what its called on vegetables but i beat jalepeno. i am here for the jailbreak server though.

9. What makes you want to be a part of KSF?its a cool clan and cool people

10. What makes you believe you'll be a good addition to KSF?um i can surf and play pretty well and i know the rules and i like having fun

11. Are you an asshole?no

12. No, seriously. Are you an asshole?no

13. Are you a liar?no

14. Do you have any questions for the staff? Ask them here.

imported_admin
04-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Not my call. KSF is primarily a surf clan, and the application and joining requirements are tailored for that. Although I manage the servers, I keep my nose out of the rest of it (for the most part -- if I really don't like somebody, I'll put my foot down).

I do know that the age limit for KSF is usually 15. Personally, I haven't seen you in the JB server, but I don't usually go in it these days. Perhaps we should hear from somebody that's seen you play.

penor
04-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Confirming visual of at least once or twice. However, I doubt that would be much help because I rarely go on and once or twice is clearly not a sufficient amount by itself.

Blackops
04-10-2009, 11:28 AM
i go on whenever i am playing counterstrike and there are people in the server. i am on the surf server sometimes too.

tom23
04-10-2009, 04:01 PM
yeah this guys pretty cool and everytime i go into the jb server i see him there and ive never seen him freekill or break any of the rules :D

Blackops
04-10-2009, 10:03 PM
ok :)