04-09-2009, 09:51 AM
1. What is your real name? Drew

2. What is your in-game name? Mr.Mamba^UK

3. How old are you? 13

4. Where do you live? UK

5. What's your Steam ID? STEAM_0:1:5420355

6. How long have you been playing Counter-Strike: Source? 5 years

7. How long have you been surfing in Counter-Strike: Source? about 4 years

8. List the skill surf maps you are able to finish. If you can't finish any of them, list how far you can get in some of the major ones (fruits, vegetables, ny_advance, etc) I can do ny_advance, vegetables + bonus, fruits, amplitude 1-3, commune 1-3, pavilion, ripper, spectrum and loads more but can't remember them all soz

9. What makes you want to be a part of KSF? I've been on the server a lot recently and ive made loads of friends there, its also a great community there.

10. What makes you believe you'll be a good addition to KSF? I'm a good surfer and I'm on the server a lot of the time

11. Are you an asshole? Nope

12. No, seriously. Are you an asshole? Nah ofc not

13. Are you a liar? No way

14. Do you have any questions for the staff? Ask them here.

Zeus
04-09-2009, 03:44 PM
his surfing skills are actually really good mustard. He beat quasar like 3 times the other day without a problem. But yeah, 13 is too young tbh.

covery
04-10-2009, 09:44 AM
why does age even matter? From what iv seen this guy acts more mature than most of our members, and he is a very good surfer, and I like the British accent :).

penor
04-10-2009, 11:00 AM
Age should never be something to base a person on. It should be all about the maturity of the player. Really is kind of prejudice at the moment.

albinoman
04-12-2009, 07:26 PM
WTF. Mustard hes awesome. Good surfer, cool dude, cmon =-(

evolv
04-13-2009, 05:28 PM
he has my approval :] I saw him beat advance

Daniel
04-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Meh, sounds cool, but the we have way too many members(I personally think) at this point in time and really need to slow down as far as recruiting goes. I guess this was just bad timing mamba.