PDA

View Full Version : Juxza's Application

Juxza
04-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Juxza's KSF Application

1. What is your real name?
Jason

2. What is your in-game name?
Juxza (Formerly RizzLe, some of you know me as that. I was friends with col. Mustard but we have not talked in a while)

3. How old are you?
15, almost 16.

4. Where do you live?
Victoria, B.C, Canada (Pacific Time Zone)

5. What's your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:11304352

6. How long have you been playing Counter-Strike: Source?
CS:S more than 2 years
CS 1.6 like 5 years

7. How long have you been surfing in Counter-Strike: Source?
CS:S since I got it
CS 1.6 like 1 year, before I got CS:S

8. List the skill surf maps you are able to finish. If you can't finish any of them, list how far you can get in some of the major ones (fruits, vegetables, ny_advance, etc)
-Vegetables (Cabbage, Peas once)
-Fruits (Kiwi)
-Ny_Platinum (5th I think, The momentum based one)
-Spectrum (Only Yellow :()
-Lithium (3 or 4)
-Animals (Spider)
I can do a lot more but those are the most popular ones I can get pretty far on.

9. What makes you want to be a part of KSF?
I want to become a part of KSF because the members are nice and I've always wanted to become part of it (before it came back alive) but I was never a good enough surfer, but now I believe I am.

10. What makes you believe you'll be a good addition to KSF?
I think I will be a good addition to KSF, because I am a decent surfer, I make surf maps and I could make one dedicated to KSF, in fact, I am working on one right now that I will consider dedicating to KSF if I get accepted :).

11. Are you an asshole?
Only if you get on my nerves or are being an asshole to me :)

12. No, seriously. Are you an asshole?
Read Question 11.

13. Are you a liar?
Nope, not really.

14. Do you have any questions for the staff? Ask them here.
Hmm, not really, just how are you guys so awesome? and Col. Mustard, do you remember me as RizzLe?

Last remarks?
Not much to say but I used to hang out in the KSF server a lot and I am starting to again and I would like to be in a good surfing clan, because surfing is my favorite part of CS:S and I will be very happy if I get accepted into KSF

penor
04-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Ooooh, I remember rizzle. Nice seeing you.
Also nice seeing another person really close by.

Me, Phenom, Player, Hockey, Zepplin all live in the vancouver area.

Juxza
04-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Yea, I was chatting with Zeppelin and the internet has been really slow in this area, I'm on shaw and my ping would peek at 800 sometimes, it usually gets better by night or on most weekdays though.

Juxza
04-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks man, I might change my name back to RizzLe later, but for now its Juxza :)