PDA

View Full Version : Application: Roxtar.

Roxtar
04-03-2009, 09:05 AM
1. What is your real name?
Fabi
2. What is your in-game name?
Roxtar
3. How old are you?
4. Where do you live?
Germany, Hamburg
5. What's your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:8923249
6. How long have you been playing Counter-Strike: Source?
About 1 year.
7. How long have you been surfing in Counter-Strike: Source?
Started last summer, so not one full year yet.
8. List the skill surf maps you are able to finish. If you can't finish any of them, list how far you can get in some of the major ones (fruits, vegetables, ny_advance, etc)
surf_vegetables, surf_fruits (stuck on last stage atm), surf_ny_advance (depends, sometimes yes, sometimes no), surf_amplitude_light/encore/apex, surf_81st_network, surf_mynah_final, surf_velocity (Stage 5), surf_oma, surf_pavilion, surf_eclipse, surf_commune_too_beta5, surf_and_destroy, surf_paranoid (sometimes). There are a few more, but I cant remember them all, sry.
9. What makes you want to be a part of KSF?
Well, I got invited from Evolve to play with him on your Surf Server, I joined and enjoyed. I've played there a few times now and I Just liked my stays there, better than loads of servers out there. So I'm just asking to be a part of KSF.
10. What makes you believe you'll be a good addition to KSF?
First of all I'm a quite good surfer. I will be an active forums user and an active players on your servers. 3. I'm a graphic designer, I can make several things for the clan if needed. I use Photoshop and I would rate myself 8/10 and I am always ready to design something for you if you ask me.
11. Are you an asshole?
No.
12. No, seriously. Are you an asshole?
Well, I can be an asshole.
13. Are you a liar?
Noway. I have nothing to deny.
14. Do you have any questions for the staff? Ask them here.
No.

Cheers, Roxtar.

Zeus
04-04-2009, 04:17 PM
yeah ive been on with this guy, hes cool

Roxtar
04-04-2009, 04:38 PM
roxtar, you seem like a really cool guy, of course you can join ksf :D
btw: do u follow the bundesliga in germany???
and me and evolve do alot of graphic design work as well :D (im more into web design though)
-welcome to ksf, tag up, and add oakmont to your steam friends list ;)
Thank you guys.
And yeah, I follow the bundesliga. :D I love football, Germany doesnt have the best teams, tho.. :/
Graphic Design ftw, well I've done some templates loooong ago, they weren that bad tho.
Done, added you.
Cheers,