PDA

View Full Version : jailbreak

goon
03-16-2009, 02:09 PM
if you guys ever get tired of surfing, try out the jailbreak server. before you disconnect from the surf, just ask if anyone wants to join you as well. if we can start getting the jailbreak more populated that would be awesome. also if you ever see me on i'm always down for playing some jailbreak

Phenom
03-18-2009, 12:13 PM
jailbreak is always empty when i want to play, imo i think its a waste of a server until we get some "dedicated" players. id be more than willing to admin the server, we just need players.

imported_admin
03-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I might take down the #3 server. It was one of those impulse things, you know?

Zeus
03-23-2009, 11:03 AM
the jailbreak server is actually becoming very popular, ive only recently started going there but the last 3 nights ive seen its had anywhere between 16 to max players for hours.

uncosame
03-24-2009, 12:05 AM
i couldnt agree more with zeus' comment. the jailbreak server is getting quite popular during midday. its a very relaxing feeling having two servers that are ksf's that are popular :D
however, being an admin is a very hard responsibility, it would be great to have more dedicated admins on the jailbreak server.

Thanks, Banjo(Unco Same)

tomgreen
03-26-2009, 12:46 AM
The way to get a popular jailbreak server is to get maps others don't have. I kinda like your jailbreak server because you havent moded it out, adding jail break mods makes it annoying and actually ruins the gameplay so Im sending some maps your way from me and some friends, and if I end up playing there enough I can make you a few jailbreak maps just for your server like I did for some other servers.

imported_admin
03-26-2009, 11:21 AM
The way to get a popular jailbreak server is to get maps others don't have. I kinda like your jailbreak server because you havent moded it out, adding jail break mods makes it annoying and actually ruins the gameplay so Im sending some maps your way from me and some friends, and if I end up playing there enough I can make you a few jailbreak maps just for your server like I did for some other servers.

Most JB mods I've seen require either Eventscripts/ESTools (which are definitely not going back on any of our servers) or some specialized server setup and a client. I like to keep it simple.

-Spyder

chef. lack
04-06-2009, 09:45 AM
yeah it might be about time to increase the size of the jail break server

Phenom
04-06-2009, 05:13 PM
yeah it might be about time to increase the size of the jail break server

With that we need more admins in there at all times, 1 admin cant take on 16 people (especially with them all accusing each other of freekilling)

Zeus
04-07-2009, 09:31 AM
i think its fine for now, no need to increase the size just yet

penor
04-07-2009, 04:45 PM
i think its fine for now, no need to increase the size just yet
+1