PDA

View Full Version : Legendary's Application

Legendary
02-09-2009, 05:09 PM
1. What is your real name?
My real name is Casey.
2. What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is Legendary, you might somtimes see me as blitzkrieg which could be my older brother, but usually I go by Legendary.
3. How old are you?
I am 17 years old and a junior in highschool.
4. Where do you live?
I live in Fairfax County, Virginia
5. How long have you been playing Counter-Strike: Source?
I have been playing Counter-Strike: Source for many years, but I would say at least 3 or 4 years.
6. How long have you been surfing in Counter-Strike: Source?
I started surfing, my first map being skyworld, for about 2 years.
7. List the skill surf maps you are able to finish. If you can't finish any of them, list how far you can get in some of the major ones (fruits, vegetables, ny_advance, etc)
ny_advance I can get to about stage 3.4 or maybe I have beaten the map, I cannot remember. I can beat surf_lore, um I have not been on in a while so alot of the new maps that have come out I have not played. I can beat most of the communes and a few other maps which I have forgot.
8. What makes you want to be a part of KSF?
I use to be in KSF and I thought it was a very chill clan just to come surf and chill.
9. What makes you believe you'll be a good addition to KSF?
I am a good surfer, rusty as of right now, but with a few more weeks of practice I can be a top surfer in the clan.
10. Are you an asshole?
No I am not an asshole, just a chill kid who in his spare time likes to play some CS.
11. No, seriously. Are you an asshole?
^^
12. Are you a liar?
No, I do not lie. I mean it is the internet, so yes people might lie about a few things, but regulary I do not lie cause there isn't much to lie about.
13. Do you have any questions for the staff? Ask them here.
I am pretty sure KSF died for a while, because I was in the clan before and the server was never up for a while.... so why did the clan die originally?

Daniel
02-09-2009, 05:12 PM
4. Where do you live?
I live in Fairfax County, Virginia
O_O
What school?!?!? Answer me NAO.

Legendary
02-11-2009, 04:00 PM
I go to Robinson Secondary School, and thx mustard ill be on tonight, wed. and most likely a couple hours the rest of the week. Thx for the consideration.

Daniel
02-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Oh cool, Robinson is a legit school, I know some people that go there. I go to South County and you probably hate us lol.