Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unban request

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unban request

Quote Originally Posted by reimufag
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenispro
    and nice to know that its okay to be a racist thanks for clarifying that for us so now we know that it is OK to BAN someone because you dont like there race . thanks for letting us know that .
    U cant ban any1 just cuz u dont like that person's race. But how i said before there is no rule that would prevent ppl from being racist. Read rulz!!!
    ill ban u for being a russian

Post Thanks / Like

let's just drop a fat ban on this chickenispro guy because he's really annoying.

what's his in game name, I'm quite happy to sort him out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THERAPIST
    let's just drop a fat ban on this chickenispro guy because he's really annoying.

what's his in game name, I'm quite happy to sort him out.
    ill sort ur mom out fgt, ill ddos u nd hack u, ur fucking done m8 ggwp better hang urself

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred
    This seriously had nothing to do with racism. As I stated before, I knew that the ban would not be permanent at all. However, I banned him to set an example so in the future stuff like this gets reported (to me or any other admin) so it rather gets fixed than abused. I think everyone doing WRs would prefer them not being gayed like this. I dont care whatever you say Clay, you're just always being a bitch.

Lol......Now that is funny, you're so far in denial, all you can say is "Clay you're always just being a bitch" Oh fuck yes, that's the first thing you have gotten correct this entire thread. If anyone tries to feed me a line of manure like that, of course I am going to bitch, so stop taking that part personally. Sooo.......This isn't about race huh? Let me ask you this. Why don't you give any fucks about Xerian's heaven record when he is guilty more or less of doing the exact same thing. Oh shit I forgot to check and see if he isn't Russian.
    I don't even know xerians WR, it's not like I'm there everytime a WR happens. I just got told that bara is doing something gay so I went there to see, nobody ever told me anything about xerian.
    And you still don't seem to understand that we are definetly gonna UNBAN barabylka, but as I said multiple times before, I perm'd to get peoples attention (which I apparently succeeded in). Now if anyone could be constructive and not a goddamn hater all the time and give out any ideas on how to prevent this in the future, that would be great.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred
    give out any ideas on how to prevent this in the future, that would be great.
    Dont unban

Post Thanks / Like

Ban reimu, allow exploits.

Surfing will be much more fun

Post Thanks / Like

Should ban qr instead. Gaying stages / maps + massive trolling on forum!!!

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

?? ??, ????? ???? ????? ???????, ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????????

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

how many will i be waiting for unban?
    or why i'm have a ban now?

Post Thanks / Like

That's it SacRed. The gas price will be raised by 44%. Have fun on paying your future bills.

EDIT: According to their intelligence research the majority of the Expert server wants to be part of the Russian Federation. The Expert Server has historical roots within the Soviet Union, I suggest a public vote shall decide whether the Expert Server should be part of Russia or not.

Thread Information