Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: All Father - Its about time for a ban

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu V2
    chicken is literally the dumbest most autistic nigger that has ever joined a ksf server.
    but because of him theres been alot of gr8 threads to read

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure it's because of me.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

So ev0lv maybe silverthing can hopefully read this. But I was surfing on ksf 3-6 hardsurf server and a guy came on with my name (SteelPillow) and started mic spamming static.

He started pasting into the chat spam after spam about gamerfood clan or some shit.

I made a joke about being in a "clan of trolls" that has "targeted the ksf servers"

If you can handle it :

this kid actually took the time to make a new account, BUY the game, and sit there and watch the server list of players to see when I would join the server.

He copied my name using a bot and started mic spamming and chat spamming.

Check the time-stamps of this post, and then refer to the ban/unban post that will be posted shortly asking for me to be banned, with a demo of the person spamming - my name.

I cannot find his steam ID in console, because he used some sort of technique that I do not know to either mask/fake an IP and steam ID.

THIS IS FUCKING BAFFLING.
    and hilarious.

Please ban this mother fucker once and for all, he is a child and I dont have time for this shit

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

guise. guise... u do realize that u have 2be at least 16 years old to play the game?
    fukken nerdz here

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

I was in the server as this "text-spam" happened, there was another user who was constantly changing his name to Pillow's and flooding the chat non-stop while blaring the microphone with nonsense. I'm not saying that All Father (ChickenIsPro) was the one doing this, but it seems odd to me that it was just for Pillow and not for any of the other 4 people that were in the server during this time.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like

lol the lies of this kid are to funny. u can check the log for my steam id i only came in the server for about 5 mins twice yesterday. from my normal account beacuse its not banned. but just keep belivie this kid im done wasteing my time with this shit i donated and cleaned up your fucking servers for you and this is what i get. you kids beleive some fagget fucking troll who does nothing but make up lies one right after another. first im accused of admin abuse for muting spammers and trolls but then now im being accused of spamming and mic spam my self ? like come the fuck on you have to be the dumbest fucking people iv ever met if u belive any fucking bit of that shit.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteelPillow
    So ev0lv maybe silverthing can hopefully read this. But I was surfing on ksf 3-6 hardsurf server and a guy came on with my name (SteelPillow) and started mic spamming static.

So you were on the hardsurf server when there were 4 people on (myself, your buddy tetra, you (who was impersonating "the all father"), and it just so happens there's another guy, who you claim is chicken, impersonating you impersonating "the all father"? The person spamming the server never once used your name (Steelpillow) whilst spamming, but instead used "the all father". If you're going to frame someone, do a better fucking job.

Seems pretty convenient to me.

Also, chicken, overreacting like that isn't helping your case any.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Chicken confirmed that he experienced the same thing when I wasnt in the server... I think this whole time he thinks the guy spamming has been me. When in reality it wasnt. I will admit its pretty damn suspicious that he joined right as I did. It seems somehow it was timed for when my steam ID joined the server or something...

We are both in a bad spot, mostly because chicken just rambles and spam posts crying because he doesnt want to get banned, and frankly its fucking hilarious, and his reaction to my trolling him specifically is the exact response I love to see. I am a troll at heart, as you can see, but spamming for the sake of spamming when theres no one in the server isnt my style.

I am in a bad spot simply because no one believes me, why should they?

I am almost Beginner rank with 660 points. I would not take the time to rank up unless I wanted to be there.

Mute me permanently idc, but if you want to ban ask Carsy and JiggyNigga and Panzer and that swedish guy who lives in Japan I forgot his name. please just kill this pathetic thread.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, the spammer was constantly changing his name to Pillow's instantly as soon as it was changed; and he was, at one time, called SteelPillow. He left almost instantly after Pillow changed his name to The All Father, which is one of the reasons that I thought it was him.

Of course there isn't nearly enough evidence to assume that All Father was the one doing this, and I'm not saying that it was him.

I also find it very odd that trizkut made an account specifically for the reason of hoping to get Pillow muted/banned.

I swear to god, Chicken must be the most retarded fucking idiot that I've ever met. Even if it wasn't him spamming the server, he still deserves a full mute just because of the fact that every single thing that comes out of his mouth is irrelevant bullshit that's near impossible to decipher.

Thread Information