Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    New User Gotta Go Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking HSW Binds Tutorial (+Config File)

    I recently started surfing hsw and im having a lot of fun with it and i heard of using binds from a friend of mine named Heli so i thought id share

    I was scrolling through the forums and haven't seen one of these other than in the CSS forums, so i thought i'd put one in here so show some aspiring HSW surfers

    Original Credit for this: https://carbongaming.net/subdomains/...ng-video-soon/

    How to:

    What this config will do is change your keys to make "a" work as "w and a" and d will work as "d and s"

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1L...ew?usp=sharing <-- Link to download the config file

    alias +strafeleft "+moveleft;+forward"
    alias -strafeleft "-moveleft;-forward"
    alias +straferight "+moveright;+back"
    alias -straferight "-moveright;-back"
    alias hsw "bind a +strafeleft;bind d +straferight"
    alias normal "bind a +moveleft;bind d +moveright"
    This is a link to download a hsw config that you must place in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg

    To execute the config in game you must type in console; "exec hsw" and then to turn it on you must type "hsw" and to turn it off type "unhsw", the other config works with css and csgo you would do the same thing just typing "hsw" and "normal" to switch between the two

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    28
    People are usually against using binds for HSW, it makes it too easy :l

  3. #3
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14
    Angle surfing was considered a fun challenge, now that u can get times & rank in these modes it's just so worth using binds that u really can't not use them (if going for times).
    I don't surf HSW so idc rly, I did in the past.

  4. #4
    New User Gotta Go Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowlech View Post
    People are usually against using binds for HSW, it makes it too easy :l
    It's up to u whether or not to use them, in my own opinion id rather have it be easier because it makes it more fun and acessible to more people

  5. #5
    Moderator Sacred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    894
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Masog View Post
    Angle surfing was considered a fun challenge, now that u can get times & rank in these modes it's just so worth using binds that u really can't not use them (if going for times).
    I don't surf HSW so idc rly, I did in the past.
    Maybe you just need to get good, ever seen Trofle do HSW?

  6. #6
    Professional Sundayy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    47
    wtf are those binds rofl

  7. #7
    KSF Member Blink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotta Go Fast View Post
    It's up to u whether or not to use them, in my own opinion id rather have it be easier because it makes it more fun and acessible to more people
    To me the fun part about HSW is the challenge, and I consider anyone who uses HSW binds to make it easier to be massive pussies. Angle surf doesn't even affect your normal rank at all, you've taken something fun and turned it into a pile of shit. thanks

  8. #8
    Regular Poster Nyannix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    To me the fun part about HSW is the challenge, and I consider anyone who uses HSW binds to make it easier to be massive pussies. Angle surf doesn't even affect your normal rank at all, you've taken something fun and turned it into a pile of shit. thanks
    ^

  9. #9
    New User Gotta Go Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    To me the fun part about HSW is the challenge, and I consider anyone who uses HSW binds to make it easier to be massive pussies. Angle surf doesn't even affect your normal rank at all, you've taken something fun and turned it into a pile of shit. thanks
    I mean I still have fun doing hsw were just 2 different people, I don't think it really matters use binds if u want to

  10. #10
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    Maybe you just need to get good, ever seen Trofle do HSW?
    Why so offensive, you've never seen me surfing HSW. Also, what I pointed out is that you will never be as good w/o binds as with binds - there's not way you will push 2 buttons in sync 100% of the time. And yes, I've seen Trofle's HSW, it's far from what binds give you, but he's propably one of the best without them

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •